Fedor is the greatest of all time thread

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Unite against this blind hate, ignorance and injustice.

Fedor is the greatest of all time. Not the dick pill users, a couple of them, not the guy who lost to Miguel Torres in his prime, and def not the guy who thinks Fedor is the goat.

Fedor, GSP and Silva.

All of them have their cases as GOAT... All of them should be respected.

I'd have
Silva
Gsp
Fedor

giphy.gif

GOAT

Last edited:
Fedor, GSP and Silva.

All of them have their cases as GOAT... All of them should be respected.

I'd have
Silva
Gsp
Fedor

yeah Roider as the number 1. Sounds good.

LITERALLY GOD

Yes. Fedor is the GOAT!
<Fedor23>

People think Jones and others won't lose in their 40s?

Why does this retarded thread get restarted every other day in the UFC forum?

Pretty much the most dominant badass ever in the sport. No one swung with that sort of precision ferocity, and his transitions and reflexes were just unreal.

I'm a huge Fedor fan, but he don't need mindless gushing over the guy all the time, every day.

1. He's a legend.
2. He's definitely the best HW ever (by accomplishment, against peers as a standard)
3. He's arguably the best MMAist ever. Key word being arguable.

There you go.

Unite against this blind hate, ignorance and injustice.

Fedor is the greatest of all time. Not the dick pill users, a couple of them, not the guy who lost to Miguel Torres in his prime, and def not the guy who thinks Fedor is the goat.

FEDOR EMELIANENKO is the greatest of all time and its not because he has 47 fights, with 5 losses...its because he was a guy that destroyed a HW division when he was the size of a big middleweight.

Why does this retarded thread get restarted every other day in the UFC forum?
Good question Fedor never fought in the UFC so it should be in worldwide.

You can't be the "GOAT" when every single big win you've ever had has gotten smashed as soon as they came to the UFC. The only thing Fedor is the goat at is crushing cans.

He's simply the best. There is no other. For a decade he tore through the HW division in PRIDE, which everyone at the time knew was the best in the world. He lost only one fight in that entire span to a dumb doctor's decision.

Having said that, he needs to quit fighting.

Back