Fedor is ready to do what Rampage couldn't - Fedor fans assemble

He doesn't need to lower himself to wrestle. Coleman couldn't keep Fedor down for long. Lindland couldn't. The moment Chael has to get back to standing after blowing all his energy getting Fedor down (if he can), he's cooked.

Judo baby.

The Coleman and Lindland fights were over a decade ago...

Fedor is my fav fighter but he has sucked since the Tim Sylvia KO. He completely abandoned what made his great, his Sambo, and turned into a one dimensional Striker with no threat of a takedown. I wish he would go train in Dagestan with Khabibs father instead of Holland or something, ffs.

Fedor is my fav fighter but he has sucked since the Tim Sylvia KO. He completely abandoned what made his great, his Sambo, and turned into a one dimensional Striker with no threat of a takedown. I wish he would go train in Dagestan with Khabibs father instead of Holland or something, ffs.
I don't think he could handle that kind of training anymore, sadly. His movement in grappling situations makes it look like his knees are done, maybe even his hips. I don't think there's any getting that back. I do agree that the right camp would be wonderful for him to finish up his career though.

Chael has no KO power, but Fedor has NO chin. Chael knocked Anderson Silva down when he was still somewhat prime, and honestly with how cracked Fedor's chin is I LEGIT wouldn't be shocked if Chael knocks him to the ground.

Chael was also much younger and juiced the fuck up. Take a gander at what he looked like then vs. now.

I’m 50/50 on this fight I like both guys

I would love to see vintage Fedor murk shael.

Then on the other side I want shael to beat Fedor just for the post fight interview

He doesn't need to lower himself to wrestle. Coleman couldn't keep Fedor down for long. Lindland couldn't. The moment Chael has to get back to standing after blowing all his energy getting Fedor down (if he can), he's cooked.

Judo baby.
That's true, but as already mentioned, Fedor's knees are shot, so we don't really know what he's capable of anymore.

hoping and praying Fedor wins this fight. I don't want to live in a world where Chael holds a win over Fedor.

hoping and praying Fedor wins this fight. I don't want to live in a world where Chael holds a win over Fedor.
Agreed! It’s bad enough that Matt Mitrione until the end of time can say that he KO’D the great Fed’ya! That actually hurt to type that out. And knowing that Matt can say that makes me want to awaken from this very bad dream.

Fedor has made a career of keeping his most serious injuries secret, soviet era style but it doesnt take a genius to deduce that for him to have completely abandoned his Sambo and grappling his:

knees are shot
And/or
back is screwed

These are the two delicate injuries that will make you look like a completely different fighter

Ps - ignore the guy above me

Last edited:
Heart says Fedor... Head says Fedor too.

I will say this though - Chael has a decent jab and straight. He could definitely give Fedor some trouble standing as well on top of the threat of the takedown. I just don't think Chael has the power to finish Fedor, even with his diminishing chin.

I see Fedor eventually catching Chael with a big punch, or even getting on top in a scramble and pounding Chael out.

WAR THE LAST EMPEROR

Fedor has made a career of keeping his most serious injuries secret, soviet era style but it doesnt take a genius to deduce that for him to have completely abandoned his Sambo and grappling his:

knees are shot
And/or
back is screwed

These are the two delicate injuries that will make you look like a completely different fighter

Ps - ignore the guy above me
That and look no further than the few videos of him training grappling in recent years. Looks stiff and painful.

Back