Fedor is ready to do what Rampage couldn't - Fedor fans assemble

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
stuff that TD and send Sonnen to sleep. i predict that sonnen will not survive the first.
WAR FEDOR!!!

I'm hoping Sonnen gets a takedown so Fedor can realise that he was once a submission machine and doesn't have to rely on brawling.

I want a classic Fedor arm bar.

This should be an easy fight for Fedor, Chael has no KO power, and no sub defense

I think Chael might be cleanly knocked out for the first time here

I'm hoping Sonnen gets a takedown so Fedor can realise that he was once a submission machine and doesn't have to rely on brawling.

I want a classic Fedor arm bar.
fedor cant move his hips like that anymore lol. if hes on his back he laying their unless he gets up

Fedor needs to work

sprawls
sweeps
reversals
and if that doesnt work and he finds himself on the bottom
he needs to learn to hold on and create a standup.

On the feet i have faith that Fedor will win the exchanges if he lures sonnen into a brawl.

Fedor doesnt even need to land clean , one swiping hook was all it took vs mir

If he manages distance well and pressures Chael , he will win.

I thought he was going to say lose weight.

I just don’t see Shaels path to victory. He doesn’t have the pop to hurt Fedor even though Fedors threshold isn’t what it once was. I don’t think he has the strength to make the clinch a viable strategy for the entire fight and Chael doesn’t want to end up on his back vs Fedor either way.

Even though Fedor is well past his prime and I respect Shael. A Fedor loss would be a disaster that I couldn’t simply write off.

I agree that Fedor doesn't want to get taken down. A fair number of his grappling issues are the fact that his knees are fucked at this point. Have been for quite a while. Hopefully, he can knock Chael out fairly quickly and get ready for Bader, which will be one hell of a tall task. Chael has some abilities that can bother Fedor. Chael will be going straight to that power double. If he lands it(which he absolutely can) then it isn't a great night for Fedor. We will see.

Fedor has shown vague flashes of his once great ability in his last fight, but don’t kid yourselves fans, he’s well past it.

I’m only saying this so you’ll hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

This is gonna be an execution

Things come in threes in life, and we've had 2 loud mouths silenced so far this year (Till and Conor)

Here comes number 3

This should be an easy fight for Fedor, Chael has no KO power, and no sub defense

Chael has no KO power, but Fedor has NO chin. Chael knocked Anderson Silva down when he was still somewhat prime, and honestly with how cracked Fedor's chin is I LEGIT wouldn't be shocked if Chael knocks him to the ground.

I think Fedor should win this but the guy nearly lost to Maldonado so wouldn't be surprised to see Chael pull it off somehow.

Hopefully Fedor is prepared to wrestle. Chael is going to be shooting doubles out the gate.

Sonnen will try to throw pillow punches then get hit by a haymaker, tossed and gnp till he taps after 30 seconds.
You ve heard it here first.

Fedor fans before the fight - <Fedor23>

Fedor fans after the fight - <{Joewithit}>

Hopefully Fedor is prepared to wrestle. Chael is going to be shooting doubles out the gate.

He doesn't need to lower himself to wrestle. Coleman couldn't keep Fedor down for long. Lindland couldn't. The moment Chael has to get back to standing after blowing all his energy getting Fedor down (if he can), he's cooked.

Judo baby.

Fedor should link up with Khabibs father and go back to utilizing what made him the GOAT, Sambo.

Back