Fedor Emelianenko vs Kazuyuki Fujita

Fujita is a dam can, Fedor fans sure love to overrate his openent. He wouldnt even cracl top 15 in todays Ufc heavyweight. Ubereem literally almost kill him like it was nothing. I can see why Fedor was ducking him at the time.
OK

Damn, Fujita was a beast. In his prime, I think he would beat most current UFC hws. I will always be a fan.
I always loved when people said shit like this. People said Heath Herring was gonna clean out the ufc he division, and then he lost 30-27 to Jake O'Brian.

People like you are dumb and don't know mma is still new, fighter will continue to evolve. You are the same ppl that think nba players in the 60s are better player now. . The only good win he had was freaking cro cop and you saw what happen when he went to the UFC. He literally fought bunch of fighters that have no submission defense at all.

Ok so you didn't read what I wrote right ? Because what I said was that Fedor did prove himself against his era's best HW in the world, there is no point arguing about Fedor not fighting the new breed of HW's in Cain and JDS because they are from a whole different era, and had a 0-0 record when Fedor was the number 1.

It's like saying that Pete Sampras is a can because he never faced Djokovic and avoided them, and that he always competed against cans because those cans would lose against Djoko, Nadal and Federer today.

But calling fighters like Fujita a can because you compare him with the what you know with your current MMA knowledge is the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this board. You must put things into context and at that time Fujita was not considered a can.

Back