Fedor Emelianenko vs Kazuyuki Fujita

lol no.
he was a can like most of fedors pride opponents and he'd get beat the living shit out of him by rothwell.

Well those pride cans put on a better fight than some former UFC champions.
Are you saying UFC champs are cans?

Pro wrestler (Brock Lesnar) with amateur experience in wrestling gets into UFC and becomes champion after 3-5 fights. But Fujita is a joke,right?Even though he rocked one of the best fighters in MMA,double standards in my opinion.UFC is just a bubble,Pride proved it allready in the past,Eddie Alvarez (Bellator champ) becoming UFC champ as well proves it.

Anderson was submited by flying scisors by a japanese can and was cought for PEDs
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Fedor got manhandled and KTFO by a guy who lost standing and on the ground and got finished inside of 2 rounds by Anderson.

End of discussion.

Pro wrestler (Brock Lesnar) with amateur experience in wrestling gets into UFC and becomes champion after 3-5 fights. But Fujita is a joke,right?Even though he rocked one of the best fighters in MMA,double standards in my opinion.UFC is just a bubble,Pride proved it allready in the past,Eddie Alvarez (Bellator champ) becoming UFC champ as well proves it.

I'd pick 2003 Fujita to beat Lesnar as well, that version was actually superior to the one who beat Kerr having developed significant power. Most likely outcome is I'd say him shutting down or standing up from Brocks wrestling, tagging him and gettiong a panic stoppage.

Ontop of that of course this fight is a classic demonstration that staying undefeated against guys who aren't the very elite of the elite isn't the formality some like to make it out as. Its less specifically about beating Fujita and more that this is the fight where lighting struck, Fujita landed a blind punch he probably wouldn't if they fought another 10 times but Fedor delt with the situation and came back to finish him minutes latter. Kind of amusing that some peoples "list high ranked wins" style of arguement actually gives GSP more credit for needing a rematch to beat Serra than it does Fedor for avoiding a loss.

Fedor was an 11-1 favourite, Rampage raced out of his post-fight checkups just so that he could watch Fedor kick Fujita's ass, and the commentators literally joked at the touch of gloves that that was the only punch Fujita was going to land all night. It was a complete joke of a fight.

Quit trying to re-write history.
Stop trying to take things out of context. Like I said, and like everyone knew, Fujita had terrible standup, while Fedors standup was very good. Fujitas way of winning was getting Fedor on his back.

It was never a joke of a fight, even if Fedor was the favourite. After beating Nog a few months earlier, Fedor was a favourite in all his next fights, even vs the UFC HW champs. Fujita was ranked lower, around no 10 at the moment, and Fedor was obviously no 1.

If Color commentators Bas Rutten and Rampage are your sources, it is best to shut up.

Fujita was a formidable wrestler with great power, much like Brock Lesnar. People still would like to see prime Brock vs prime Fedor today, not because they think Brock can match Fedors skill, but because they think he can cause problems by being a strong, big wrestler.

Fedor was an 11-1 favourite, Rampage raced out of his post-fight checkups just so that he could watch Fedor kick Fujita's ass, and the commentators literally joked at the touch of gloves that that was the only punch Fujita was going to land all night. It was a complete joke of a fight.

Quit trying to re-write history.
And Rampage even commentated this fight.Bas ,hey you should fight heavys < rampage answer nope that is a champion RESPECT

Fedor got manhandled and KTFO by a guy who lost standing and on the ground and got finished inside of 2 rounds by Anderson.

End of discussion.
You still running? I'll give you a candy you fancy?

I remember some interviews with Fujita back then and how he trained. He had that unbreakable warrior spirit like Sakuraba or Vovchanchyn. You nearly had to kill him in order to be able to defeat him. No quitting at all.

I'd pick 2003 Fujita to beat Lesnar as well, that version was actually superior to the one who beat Kerr having developed significant power. Most likely outcome is I'd say him shutting down or standing up from Brocks wrestling, tagging him and gettiong a panic stoppage.

Jeff Monson lost to Tim Sylvia, and then choked out Fujita 5 months later.

Lol at stopping Brock from mounting and playing the iron drums on his face.

Fedor fan bois are still thee most ridiculous posters on sherdog. "He landed a punch on God, we must believe he is a god too!"

Fujita is a wrestler who had some favourable match-ups, won his biggest fight by enduring beatings or exposing poor wrestling in Yvel. And then was pimped into showcase matches with their stars.

Fujiita was a well prepared can for PRIDE's top fighters. He is exactly the type of tough guy you hire for this role.

Last edited:
Jeff Monson lost to Tim Sylvia, and then choked out Fujita 5 months later.

Lol at stopping Brock from mounting and playing the iron drums on his face.

Fedor fan bois are still thee most ridiculous posters on sherdog. "He landed a punch on God, we must believe he is a god too!"

Fujita is a wrestler who had some favourable match-ups, won his biggest fight by enduring beatings or exposing poor wrestling in Yvel. And then was pimped into showcase matches with their stars.

Fujiita was a well prepared can for PRIDE's top fighters. He is exactly the type of tough guy you hire for this role.

That's Fujita 4 years latter of course and Monson is a very different fighter from Lesnar with very high level grappling, Fujita could deal with Mark Kerrs's sub game early in his career.

Not saying Fujita is nesserally beater than Lesnar just that in that style matchup I think he wins, he has the game to neutralise Brocks wrestler and take punishment plus the power to punish Brock's lack of heart.

I'm not saying Fujita is "god" but that "the punch of god" is the kind of situation that WILL happen in the end if you fight enough dangerous opponents, especially at HW. So its less Fedor getting massive credit for beating Fujita himself and more getting massive credit for coming though such a moment when rival GOAT contenders like Anderson and GSP didn't. This again is why you see people looking to rubbish Fedor ignore the undefeated streak and only look to focus on big wins, granted I think those stack up as well but its both that made him the GOAT.

Fujita is a dam can, Fedor fans sure love to overrate his openent. He wouldnt even cracl top 15 in todays Ufc heavyweight. Ubereem literally almost kill him like it was nothing. I can see why Fedor was ducking him at the time.

Fujita is a dam can, Fedor fans sure love to overrate his openent. He wouldnt even cracl top 15 in todays Ufc heavyweight. Ubereem literally almost kill him like it was nothing. I can see why Fedor was ducking him at the time.

This is awesome how some people's brain cannot nowadays be able to put things into context, I guess it's more energy saving for the brain go to the shortest ways of thinking.
The 2000's era was a pioneer era, where for the first time, you got wrestlers dominating the sport getting KO's by strikers, where fighters started to get more and more complete, and were rules were not the same (10 minute first round, soccer kicks, stomps ...).

People like you who tend to save brain energy consumption for some unknown reason, have also having a hard time understanding the timeline of this universe.
Fedor is a legend from the 2000's, not the 2010's. Fighters that you would consider as legit, like JDS and Cain, had a 0-0 MMA record when Fedor reached the peak of his carreer and was established as the number 1 HW in the world.
The only fighters of Fedor's era that he didn't face were Barnett (who screwed the fight himself, not Fedor's fault, Fedor signed the contract) and Couture, who is today lightyears' away from GOAT talks.

Fedor destroyed every can that was available during a decade, cans like Big Nog, who was a UFC Interim Champion during his zombie transformation, Crocop (who still has the record of most finishes in Pride, UFC and Strikeforce history, still wins OWGP's in 2016 and became later K-1 champ defeating the same night two guys who are high ranked in the Glory rankings, and still has his name is still there during UFC ppv's), Arlovski (who was less than two years ago on a roll and almost ready for title contention in UFC), Tim Sylvia, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman.

Fedor's only losses were against Werdum (became UFC champ few years later), Antonio Silva (known juicer and was twice Fedor's size), and Hendo (Pride can, who has dynamite in his hands and fought for a UFC title a year ago), and all those three losses in a cage under a different ruleset than what he was used to during 90% of his career.

Deal with it, and I hope I didn't write too many words, for your brain to keep saving energy.

blah blah blah. haters gonna hate, and trolls are gonna troll. fighting at heavyweight 30 fights with no losses? a weight class where the ufc strap bounces around like a hot potato? where 1 lucky punch from most any fighter will ko you? your current ufc champ got ko'd by stefan struve. fuck off newbs and smoke that.

randleplex to win, fujita punch to win, 30 fight win streak. at the end of his career he has become a head hunter, he doesn't fight as well rounded as he used to. he does it now when he really shouldn't. he doesn't need the money and it can only result in more physical and neurological trauma but it's his choice.

This is awesome how some people's brain cannot nowadays be able to put things into context, I guess it's more energy saving for the brain go to the shortest ways of thinking.
The 2000's era was a pioneer era, where for the first time, you got wrestlers dominating the sport getting KO's by strikers, where fighters started to get more and more complete, and were rules were not the same (10 minute first round, soccer kicks, stomps ...).

People like you who tend to save brain energy consumption for some unknown reason, have also having a hard time understanding the timeline of this universe.
Fedor is a legend from the 2000's, not the 2010's. Fighters that you would consider as legit, like JDS and Cain, had a 0-0 MMA record when Fedor reached the peak of his carreer and was established as the number 1 HW in the world.
The only fighters of Fedor's era that he didn't face were Barnett (who screwed the fight himself, not Fedor's fault, Fedor signed the contract) and Couture, who is today lightyears' away from GOAT talks.

Fedor destroyed every can that was available during a decade, cans like Big Nog, who was a UFC Interim Champion during his zombie transformation, Crocop (who still has the record of most finishes in Pride, UFC and Strikeforce history, still wins OWGP's in 2016 and became later K-1 champ defeating the same night two guys who are high ranked in the Glory rankings, and still has his name is still there during UFC ppv's), Arlovski (who was less than two years ago on a roll and almost ready for title contention in UFC), Tim Sylvia, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman.

Fedor's only losses were against Werdum (became UFC champ few years later), Antonio Silva (known juicer and was twice Fedor's size), and Hendo (Pride can, who has dynamite in his hands and fought for a UFC title a year ago), and all those three losses in a cage under a different ruleset than what he was used to during 90% of his career.

Deal with it, and I hope I didn't write too many words, for your brain to keep saving energy.

People like you are dumb and don't know mma is still new, fighter will continue to evolve. You are the same ppl that think nba players in the 60s are better player now. . The only good win he had was freaking cro cop and you saw what happen when he went to the UFC. He literally fought bunch of fighters that have no submission defense at all.

Back