Fedor Emelianenko still got it?

Watching his last five fights tells all u need to know about his status...

I will honestly be very impressed if he wins. Mitrione is still a very dangerous heavyweight that I think is still top 10. Most definitely still top 15. I dont see it happening though. I think Matt tko's him but we'll see.

People are being way too loose with how they spell lose.

It depends how and what he does afterwards. This fight can only hurt his legacy, it doesn't bolster it by any means, even if he gets a 10 second KO it won't increase his greatness any
True but he probably isn't fighting for a legacy, just because he has that competitive fire.

Everybody saying he's nothing since his loss to Werdum...

Just for 1 time take a close look into the fight against Maldonado... He got clipped and hurt so bad in that round... but then see how he came back later that round, and off course the next rounds...

Did you see any UFC top-heavyweight fighter come back like that with flying knees and so?

No... don't think so... My guess is he will get a convincing win against Matt.

No no, I am saying the 10 second KO wouldn't make his legacy any better, I meant his legacy can only be hurt from this fight. As in if he looses it's another black mark, if he wins it doesn't mean much

Mitrione is #21 right now. That's a pretty legit win.

I dont think he has enough to beat mitrione at this point :( really hope I'm wrong though

Not for one of the greatest fighters who ever lived it isn't
Yes it is. Fighters age. If matt hughes came back and beat say koreshkov (ranked 19 on fight matrix) it would be a damn good victory at this point

He doesn't have it anymore, however, he should be able to beat such a hittable guy in Mitrione.

Yes it is. Fighters age. If matt hughes came back and beat say koreshkov (ranked 19 on fight matrix) it would be a damn good victory at this point
You're likening Matt Mitrione to Andrey Koreshkov? Not the same level, barely the same sport

Top 20 ish... fights in bellator...well yeah. But yeah i do think Koreshov is better than 19, but again goes to show rankings are skewiff and subjective at best

What about DHK, Jon Fitch or tarec saffedine then? Similar quality

Lets be honest - if Penn beats Siver it would be a good win for him

You bet if Fedor wins its a good win for him at his age and form

It depends how and what he does afterwards. This fight can only hurt his legacy, it doesn't bolster it by any means, even if he gets a 10 second KO it won't increase his greatness any
losing a fight where he's 10 years past his prime does not hurt his legacy.

Has anyone seen any of Fedor's training at all? I know we are a point with him that it doesn't matter how he looks...unlike a few fights ago when we all marveled at how big his arms looked etc. I see him losing and retiring. He should be setting standing up and swinging only to get a double leg and GnP Matt to death. Fedor in his day would destroy you on the ground so bad that your standup would be shit by the time you got up if you did get up.

Back