Fedor, Conor McGregor.... and the most overrated fighters in MMA history

It's pretty hard to deny Conor's impact on this sport. Not just for his demeanor but he's really had some great performances in the ring regardless of how you feel about his character.
Impact-wise, sure, he's up there. Skill-wise - not even close. But calling either "overrated" is dumb anyway.

If you were so educated you would know that Sylvia was CLEARLY out of his prime when he lost to fedro.
ur entitled to ur opinion, same as flat earthers.
But ignoring how i proved u cherry picked examples is u trolling which is sad and beta like.
You really don't care about contributing to discussions, as everytime i see ur name its yellow carded by mods again. Shocking ur not banned yet with so many warnings.

ur entitled to ur opinion, same as flat earthers.
But ignoring how i proved u cherry picked examples is u trolling which is sad and beta like.
You really don't care about contributing to discussions, as everytime i see ur name its yellow carded by mods again. Shocking ur not banned yet with so many warnings.

I provide facts, you provide opinions…

Beta and trolling? Cool internet words…

I have been yellow carded for fighter bashing ben Saunders and double yellowed for calling @Typrune Goatley a “bitch”. My fedor posts are ALWAYS filled with facts and incite evidence to support my arguments. You are just a uneducated poster trying to flame rather than providing a solid, well rounded argument.

This is the last response that I will bless you with as you do nothing for the argument. Good riddance chump!

I provide facts, you provide opinions…

Beta and trolling? Cool internet words…

I have been yellow carded for fighter bashing ben Saunders and double yellowed for calling @Typrune Goatley a “bitch”. My fedor posts are ALWAYS filled with facts and incite evidence to support my arguments. You are just a uneducated poster trying to flame rather than providing a solid, well rounded argument.

This is the last response that I will bless you with as you do nothing for the argument. Good riddance chump!
So this is how u run away after ur entire so called argument been destroyed? Cool story.

Fedor beating AA and Big nog is an opinion?

Pointing out U cherry picking examples from his resume pretending he never had top wins is an opinion?

U argue for the sake of arguing to run around in circles like a clown.

Oh u bash both fighters and users online. Probably didn’t learn ur lesson either. It’s so sad how hard you try...

Impact-wise, sure, he's up there. Skill-wise - not even close. But calling either "overrated" is dumb anyway.
Not close to what? GOAT? I agree. But I wouldn't say he's overrated. His recent losses has brought most peoples opinion of him back down to earth. He's a great fighter, definitely not GOAT.

Not close to what? GOAT? I agree. But I wouldn't say he's overrated. His recent losses has brought most peoples opinion of him back down to earth. He's a great fighter, definitely not GOAT.
I meant Conor... I don't think he's that great skill-wise. I mean come on, he got choked by Diaz and the rematch was a split decision ffs. I don't see him beating Khabib or Tony at LW but whatevs.

Anyway, both men were champs so how can you call either "overrated"? Conor is "overpopular" for someone who, well, doesn't fight anymore but that's about it. Calling Fedor "overrated" is just a whole different level of stupid.

I meant Conor... I don't think he's that great skill-wise. I mean come on, he got choked by Diaz and the rematch was a split decision ffs. I don't see him beating Khabib or Tony at LW but whatevs.

Anyway, both men were champs so how can you call either "overrated"? Conor is "overpopular" for someone who, well, doesn't fight anymore but that's about it. Calling Fedor "overrated" is just a whole different level of stupid.
I see your point but Kenny Norton beat Muhammad Ali once and fought him to a split decision twice in Ali's prime. Some ppl are just bad matchups.

I see your point but Kenny Norton beat Muhammad Ali once and fought him to a split decision twice in Ali's prime. Some ppl are just bad matchups.
Conor is the Kenny Norton of MMA. :D

Back