Fedor, Black Friday, and Bellator Tournament

Tell us more about this "shark wheel" I am intrigued. I have many magic beans to barter with you.

Fedor gets tko'd by frank. Mittrione wins the tourney.

That late towel..

a1rZ8WjK1_480w_v1.jpg

I just started a UFC HW thread in the Bellator discussion...come join.

Who you got? Bader? I'd like fedor to win This, it's be epic. But it's 2017 and fedor gets creamed by Maldonado.

Fedor is potentially done at this point. Like his fighting style but his fans drove me to want to see him lose everytime he laces them up.

Hopefully Bader doesn't win. His fighting style is boring as fuck

Can't stand that fast talking, bully meat brains...just anybody but him

i'm not gonna check out shark wheel but i have bader winning the tourney based on athleticism. and that makes me really sad. then bader v. tito for their next ppv, which is also sad.

I know Fedor is past his prime. It's clear as day. But, I'm holding out hope that he can turn back the clock for one last tournament. Who are your picks?

Fedor vs Mir: Fedor
Sonnen vs Rampage: Rampage
Mitrione vs Nelson: Mitrione
King Mo vs Bader: Bader

Fedor vs Rampage: Fedor
Bader vs Mitrione: Mitrione

Fedor vs Mitrione II: Fedor

I know that will be an unpopular pick, but I'm rooting for old man Fedor.

On a completely separate note, I thought I would pass along a sick product called Shark Wheel and people can use the code: friday
Check out SharkWheel.com - it's a square wheel from Shark Tank

Fedor actually might have a chance against Frank, since Frank's last performances were not good at all.

The way I see it
Fedor
Sonnen
Roy
Bader

Fedor
Roy

Roy

I would love to see Fedor win and retire for good. I have a feeling that either Roy or an alternate will win.

Bader is always a bridesmaid.
Mir is too chinney.
Rampage is too slow now.
Chael is too small.
Mo can't cuddle the big guys to death.
Fedor is too small, has slowed and become one dimensional.
Meathead is big and fast, and hittable and quits sometimes.
Nelson could gas but is a tank who hits hard and has ground skills.

My pick is Roy or Carwin/Kongo if either steps in.

Fedor is going to advance to the final by losing every match, but his opponent will pop for PED use. Go Fedor!

I know Fedor is past his prime. It's clear as day. But, I'm holding out hope that he can turn back the clock for one last tournament. Who are your picks?

On a completely separate note, I thought I would pass along a sick product called Shark Wheel and people can use the code: friday

Mir
Page
Mitrione
Bader

Mir
Mitrione

Mitrione

Carwin will step in and kill everyone

Seriousness:
Mir
Rampage
Mitrione
Bader

Mir Mitrione

= Mir

Same end result, but I got Sonnen over Rampage cuz Sonnen can still wrestle, while Jackson has lost his explosion to get up once taken down.

I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC wins the Bellator Tourney, based on weird fights, sloppy losses, and probably injury alternates. Heavyweight divisions are not the strongest in either org, but this time it's not a debate that UFC heavy aren't the same as Strikeforce, its evenly mediocre. Any type of fluke means the UFC will feel like they can benefit from it and claim to have the "real" Heavyweights in mma

Unless Fedor wins, then we will see all the pride fans come back and have a lot of fun in the forums here

Fedor vs Mir: Mir
Mitrione vs Nelson: Nelson

Mir vs Rampage: Rampage
Bader vs Nelson: Nelson

Rampage vs Nelson: Nelson

That's what I came up with in this bracket, but I could also see Mitrione winning it all.

Back