Fedor 2.0 making his UFC debut in March

How can you be the new Fedor with no subs in your highlights? Not to mention that failed ankle pick and quick tap to strikes fight kinda looked like a work imo.

Too many can crushers with padded records being declared the next GOAT. Lets see how he does fighting top 15/20 guys in the UFC first.

Also don't forget that this is partially how you build megastars. Natural athleticism and good combat sports backgrounds are important, but so is building fighters up one fight at a time.

I feel like far too often the UFC has true potential in fighters like Yair Rodriguez, only to feed them to the wolves too early. Fighting is as much psychology as it is physicality, and even a single loss (if bad enough) can mentally break a fighter, turning a potential star into a gatekeeper.

If this guy really does have potential, the UFC would be wise to slow play him and let him get 6-8 fights under his belt before pushing him to fight top 15 guys.

The Russians are coming? Who the fuck are you, Hilary Clinton?

I heard he has a COLDwar stare, a pretty COMMONist stand up and STALLins when he gets hit.

Jesus shit that joke sucked balls, sounded way better in my head

hqdefault.jpg

FX The League- The White Knuckler

What's the problem? There's no problem.
I just - She told you about my pretty xxxx.
- No.
No! Yes! That's what this whole thing is.
You couldn't look at me before, you're weird right now.
- I have a pretty xxxx.
- Don't say that, okay? I don't want to spend any more time thinking about or visualizing what your PC may or may not look like, okay?

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-league&episode=s02e03

He is 1-2 in the UFC. Both time he lost was via KO/TKO. The most recent time was versus a guy who started MMA to lose weight. All facts. LOL

None of that means he isn't a good fighter or a solid first test.

I'm not sure why you think you are insightful. You seem to know very little about MMA.

Ppl think Dominick Reyes is the best prospect at 205?!

lmao this guy eats his food

Russian Olympians beg to differ. You can never test positive and still be banned, for life, based on the testimonials of a mental hospital patient that just lost his job. Then you have people testing positive, sitting out disqualification and be back in action like nothing happened.

Why is that mask so tiny?

Just like when it was announced that "Guram is coming" . . .

Lol, this thread has taken a turn for the worst. I never even seen this last month. However, Ankalaev is a good prospect, he has shown promise in his wins; Craig is pretty trash, so Ankalaev should run through him.

Back