Fedor 2.0 making his UFC debut in March

The Russians are coming.....
View attachment 311151

tenor.gif

Lol, this thread has taken a turn for the worst. I never even seen this last month. However, Ankalaev is a good prospect, he has shown promise in his wins; Craig is pretty trash, so Ankalaev should run through him.

ppl in america hate russians for some reason idk why lol

I'm America, but I don't think like the typical brainwashed merican'

I know the truth:

Minakov top 5 HW

Fedor 2.0 gonna take over 205

Khabib lw champ

Zabit FW champ

The russians are coming

Jones cheap ass front kicks to knees and extended fingers near the eyes are tough to beat in a controlled environment.

Looks like he has a lot of can crushing experience just like Fedor.

He will probably have a mediocre performance against his first legit opponent and then pop for juiced up nasal spray.

He is 1-2 in the UFC. Both losses via KO/TKO.

Anybody can be 50-0 in some minor league promotion. The only records I care about are UFC records. The UFC is the premier organization.

The minor league records are to get fighters into the UFC, once in the UFC, it is UFC records that count. You can't judge an NBA player based on what he did in some league in China or Europe. LOL
UFC LHW division is bush league level. They did have 4 good fighters and 3 of them are gone.

UFC LHW division is bush league level. They did have 4 good fighters and 3 of them are gone.
Exactly. If the UFC is bush league, I can only image how much worse these other obscure promotions are. Bellator had an invent this past weekend, and I just found out about it today, while listening to the MMA Hour. LOL

The UFC isn't even that great, and you want me to respect some leagues nobody cares about. LOL

Looks like he has a lot of can crushing experience just like Fedor.

He will probably have a mediocre performance against his first legit opponent and then pop for juiced up nasal spray.
He only has 9 fights... who is he supposed to be fighting? lol

There are hardly any Russians in the UFC and the ones that are have been doing quite well. If there was as many Russians in the UFC as Americans the entire rankings would likely look different.

9 pro fights, and like 20 amateur fights.

He's a multiple time amateur champ for WMMAA and Russian MMA Union at the world, national and regional levels.

@PEDS Help me Post Yep, and the Russians they do get are usually old. Khabib and Zabit were 24 and 26, when they signed them and look how well they've performed. Compared to say a Muslim Salikhov or Sultan Aliev, who's 33 and 31. No room to improve!

Add to that they were competing in Sambo and Wushu most of their careers, and only did MMA on the side. That's the case for every guy they've signed in the 28/29 years of age. I'd only accept that age if its someone who's experienced in MMA (like a Khusein Khaliev, Aliyar Serkerov, Vagabov, who they should sign), not someone who did it part-time like the guys they kept signing. Then there's the hurdle they only get 1 bout a year, so they're heavily inactive.

Last edited:
He is 1-2 in the UFC. Both losses via KO/TKO.

Anybody can be 50-0 in some minor league promotion. The only records I care about are UFC records. The UFC is the premier organization.

The minor league records are to get fighters into the UFC, once in the UFC, it is UFC records that count. You can't judge an NBA player based on what he did in some league in China or Europe. LOL

Right, you had a virtual no-name like Volkan Oezdemir, who was training for a TITAN FC bout brought in who ended up beating one of the UFC's top LHWs...then did it over and over again.

There's a dozen guys in each divison that could do that. There's a lot of talent in Eastern Europe, especially Russia (with its 4 major orgs). The UFC isn't the best by default, they get their talent from other orgs after all.

Last edited:
Exactly. If the UFC is bush league, I can only image how much worse these other obscure promotions are. Bellator had an invent this past weekend, and I just found out about it today, while listening to the MMA Hour. LOL

The UFC isn't even that great, and you want me to respect some leagues nobody cares about. LOL

You sound reeealy dumb. UFC makes a lot of stars through promotion. Nothing more. M1 guys are all really good. We have had enough crossing over to completely destroy what you are saying.

UFC has the best overall roster by fat, and can put on the mist very good events. Guys fighting at the top of Bellator and m1 are fighting at any "level" you are pretending the UFC had over others.

You look at the fighters the person has fought. Not the fkn banner dummy.

lol he ruthlessly KOs people then forces them (ehhm *helps them*) to stand up immediately afterwards.

do everyone a favor and go celebrate.. let the referee and doctors do their job..

Dude at the 0'59" mark missed a takedown and gave up the fight. The Russian is crushing cans. LOL

Maybe he is good, maybe he isn't. All this talk about Russians and none of them who are already in the UFC are dominating anything. LOL

Um, do you not watch the fights?

Amazing how disconnected Russians are with reality

1422014758523.jpg

370.png

40b.jpg
Seems like the court shared my point of view and also didn't believe FBI controlled freak's BS and returned Russians their medals. Of course corrupted IOC still refused to allow clean athletes to the Olympics (while they are not banned from any other competition). They even banned South Korean skater (6 time Olympic champion and 20 time World Champion) since he is skating for Russia now.

Because we would have to liberate the Olympics if they did that
I don't doubt US's evil ways.

Back