Fedo Emelianenko Perfectly prepared for MATT

Listen at 0:57

Fedor by murder !
This fight is already over.
Fedor,first round ko.(around 3 min)
Crystal ball,mirrors,chicken legs,voodoooo,virgins blood,and shit,you know.

Technically his striking sucks. He hasn't evolved at all. There are guys with better technique now. Mitrione is one of them.

His striking was speed/explosiveness/reaction/reflexes based, he lost all of these qualities

Also it was about mix it with grappling and for whatever reason he stopped do it too

Slow Fedor is a sword without edge

Still think Fedor in his peak defeat any MMA HW i've seen

I'm not saying nobody ever will surpass him, for the good of the sport i HOPE to see it happen... it's just none of the guys recently/currently around imho

nope, he is a mediocre cage fighter and Hendo woulld sleep any version of Fedor. Stop being an idiot.
giphy.gif

No I don't. You showed a clip of 5 seconds of the fight and neglected the remaining 14 minutes and 55 seconds. Maldonado won half of the first round and severely rocked him. Fedor then beat him up in the 2 other rounds handily. You can post your stupid Jordan gif all you want in an attempt to be funny, but you're objectively wrong.

It's weird fight and hard to score under any criteria.

What do you do when one fighter puts such a beatdown on the other, but the victim of the beatdown is seemingly looking stronger at the end of the fight?

But it was scored with that 10-9 system, and under this, it has to be a draw.

Fedor won the two rounds in quite unimpressive, ordinary manner. While that 1rst round could honestly had been 10-7 from what I recall.

Which would give Maldonado a win, but a 28-28 draw is fair IMO.

guessing you dont like my post lol. Well, he is 2-3 in a cage. Fedor fanboys can get so sensitive sometimes.

He is also 2-0 in California.

Does this mean he is great California fighter?

The point is that Bigfoot would put the same beating on his in that 2nd round, whether fight was happening in cage, ring, Sambo mat or Yamma pit.

So dunno where are you getting at with this.

He is also 2-0 in California.

Does this mean he is great California fighter?

The point is that Bigfoot would put the same beating on his in that 2nd round, whether fight was happening in cage, ring, Sambo mat or Yamma pit.

So dunno where are you getting at with this.
there is a reason he went back to Russia and Japan after Strikeforce folded because he could fight in a ring. He was never a good cage fighter but he finally realized that he needed to adapt to it.

LOL @ Fedor getting brain damage via Fabio Maldonado due to the Russian judges giving ZERO fux about their hero's safety.

Fabio Maldonado, of all people, literally beat the brakes off that fool. LOL @ GOAT status.

LOL @ Fedor getting brain damage via Fabio Maldonado due to the Russian judges giving ZERO fux about their hero's safety.

Fabio Maldonado, of all people, literally beat the brakes off that fool. LOL @ GOAT status.

Yeah pretty mindblowing that you can get hurt by trading hands only with a good boxer.

This guy should be retired, and enjoying his family on a beach in Cabo San Lucas, then fighting in a cage still. He's a man in a wheelchair in fight years. WTF man. Enjoy your life, family, and health.

Fedor then beat him up in the 2 other rounds handily.
Why even try spinning these lies when all one has to do is view the fight on youtube to see that you're completely full of shit?

Hope he comes in better form than he did against Brawldonado. If that Fedor shows up again I thinks Matt touches him up, and just outdoes him physically.

Why even try spinning these lies when all one has to do is view the fight on youtube to see that you're completely full of shit?
I'm not full of shit. It was unanimous across every website that he handily won the following rounds. You're blinded by delusion.

Back