Fedo Emelianenko Perfectly prepared for MATT

He better be in better shape and more focused than he was against Maldonado.
giphy.gif

He was in great shape against Maldonado....

Everybody had seen in - he got fucking murdered in that first round, and still kept on coming forward hard in the 2nd and 3rd.

The catch is in complete lack of method in this madness, sadly...

Throwing those horrible flails with no setups and not trying, at all, to take Fabio fucking Maldonado down.

<35>

Matt has 1 round in him. Either he KOs Fedor in 1 ....... or he either loses a decision or gets a 10 8 1st for a draw.

I see a skateboard in there.

It must be difficult for mma fighters to find the time to train skateboard in addition to their grappling & striking routines.

My heart is with Fedor, but my head says Matt is bigger, stronger, and faster than him.

Prime Fedor would have beaten him in no time at all. Now, I'm not so sure. With that, WAR FEDOR!!

He looks the same as he did 10 years ago. He hasn't changed a thing in his training. Meaning he's going to get destroyed.

He looks the same as he did 10 years ago. He hasn't changed a thing in his training. Meaning he's going to get destroyed.
because HW has evolved so much right, full of young prospects with sharp boxing and great overall game, right?

it is precisely because fedor ABANDONED what made him great 10 years ago that for example he basically lost against maldonado and had his 3 loss skid 7 years ago

because HW has evolved so much right, full of young prospects with sharp boxing and great overall game, right?

it is precisely because fedor ABANDONED what made him great 10 years ago that for example he basically lost against maldonado and had his 3 loss skid 7 years ago

Technically his striking sucks. He hasn't evolved at all. There are guys with better technique now. Mitrione is one of them.

Hope Fedor manages to win this one. Fighting a younger, bigger opponent, this is dangerous.

Last edited:
Technically his striking sucks. He hasn't evolved at all. There are guys with better technique now. Mitrione is one of them.
he still beat cro cop back in the day, he just has to mix it up. but it's something that he doesn't do nowadays, so...

Not going with popular opinion here. I think fedor will win. Cool vid.

If he'd use takedowns, trips and his devasting GnP again, he'd maul people like Matt and I am a Matt fan.

What people are trying to say is that his striking did actually devolve. Like with most aging legends.

tumblr_mc65ynEoZi1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Doesn't chain stuff at all too, and doing so beautifully his trademark in glory days....

Dunno, maybe this instinct and creativity is something that just goes one day, when your life and mindset changes.

23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid_001.gif

Like with most artist. :p

What people are trying to say is that his striking did actually devolve. Like with most aging legends.

tumblr_mc65ynEoZi1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Doesn't chain stuff at all too, and doing so beautifully his trademark in glory days....

Dunno, maybe this instinct and creativity is something that just goes one day, when your life and mindset changes.

23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid_001.gif

Like with most artist. :p

These are just 2 reasons why FEDOR should be GOAT. He is doing that against the consensus best in the world at the time. Very few before mixed it up like that, and sadly very few after. GSP comes to mind but with less force.

Poor Fedor, he will be crushed like we have never seen before.

Mark my words.

He was in great shape against Maldonado....

Everybody had seen in - he got fucking murdered in that first round, and still kept on coming forward hard in the 2nd and 3rd.

The catch is in complete lack of method in this madness, sadly...

Throwing those horrible flails with no setups and not trying, at all, to take Fabio fucking Maldonado down.

<35>
Did you watch the fight? He did set it up, Maldonado didn't even commit to that punch. The timing was unreal.

Is he training in a top camp with top fighters?

Of course not. This is one last paycheck before retirement.

Hope he throws kicks and attempts takedowns.

Sadly, I see him only throwing bombs, again.

Back