FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

Nick was the main character of fear lol, and he got killed off because he wanted to leave.

I think althea knows negan or she came from that area with the all female camp, the bog was the easter egg.

During the finale if i were to guess morgan sees one of her tapes and its her interviewing negan?

I can’t see negan letting her leave , especially with that tank.

I can’t see negan letting her leave , especially with that tank.

You are right its hard to believe he would just let her go with that tank, but maybe this was BEFORE he became the violent Negan and still early on before he became a dictator.

its going to be interesting and this is why I love FEAR more than TWD because you cant read ahead.

I think Madison was probably killed off so was Jenna Elfmans character neither of them were with the group when they went hijacking morgans crew.

You are right its hard to believe he would just let her go with that tank, but maybe this was BEFORE he became the violent Negan and still early on before he became a dictator.

its going to be interesting and this is why I love FEAR more than TWD because you cant read ahead.

I think Madison was probably killed off so was Jenna Elfmans character neither of them were with the group when they went hijacking morgans crew.

Before the end i had assumed the vultures killed Madison and that’s what sent nick back to where he was mentally and why they were showing the scenes with him and her and Blue bonnets etc.

And he would go on a rampage killing the vulture because of it.

There goes that plan.

Before the end i had assumed the vultures killed Madison and that’s what sent nick back to where he was mentally and why they were showing the scenes with him and her and Blue bonnets etc.

And he would go on a rampage killing the vulture because of it.

There goes that plan.

Yeah if I were to bet id say Madison is dead, I heard fear is 16 episodes, so they killed Nick off early. He must have really wanted out bad.

Looking at his imdb I dont see him lined up doing anything huge, just some small probably straight to netlfix films

Why in the hell would he want to be killed off when he was the lead character and possibly one of the future merge characters.

only thing I can think is he probably hated doing the show.

Yeah if I were to bet id say Madison is dead, I heard fear is 16 episodes, so they killed Nick off early. He must have really wanted out bad.

Looking at his imdb I dont see him lined up doing anything huge, just some small probably straight to netlfix films

Why in the hell would he want to be killed off when he was the lead character and possibly one of the future merge characters.

He probublay didn’t want off they are just saying that shit just like with coral, if you read all the shit he didn’t actually want off.

He probublay didn’t want off they are just saying that shit just like with coral, if you read all the shit he didn’t actually want off.
Lmao yeah Gimple probably told them to say that, just say he wanted off guys just say it, the truth is he wanted more money

Oh god I hate flashbacks, I hope they just get to the point and not make like 2 episodes worth of flashbacks or make it supper confusing.

I wish they avoid changing the white balance or color filter all the time. What the hell with that almost black and white shit.
Oh, no we're getting at least 3 episodes with flashbacks. Probably 4. Maybe 5.

Is anyone watching this show or have you all offed yourselves in a library?
In a zombie apocalypse why would people take almost all the books from a library?

Why isn't there an open Walking Dead thread? I want to air grievances about that show.

IIRC he's also got a band that he tours with, he'll be fine.

Beyond that, I'm not so sure Madison is dead. I feel like it's too obvious a bait to get people to assume everyone else from The Stadium is dead.

Beyond that, I'm not so sure Madison is dead. I feel like it's too obvious a bait to get people to assume everyone else from The Stadium is dead.
I'm guessing the Vultures took Madison hostage. Idk why they would but that or death are really the only reasons she wouldn't be with her kids.

It'll probably be that she gets separated from them as the finishing dumb thing happens at the ballpark and of course they have no rendezvous planned.

Well they made it seem that way in this episode, Its sad that Johns chick was Noami and she is dead too she didnt make it unless they just fled and left others behind and she actually lived? its very interesting
I'm guessing the Vultures took Madison hostage. Idk why they would but that or death are really the only reasons she wouldn't be with her kids.

It'll probably be that she gets separated from them as the finishing dumb thing happens at the ballpark and of course they have no rendezvous planned.
The next episode covers John and Laura/Naomis relationship

Maybe its because of that Tank she got away. Negan and his men are scare pusies anyway

Watching it now. For sure clear the pool full of zombies before going up a waterslide.

This season is a whole lot of nothing so far...which is why they are using these stupid flashbacks to distract people from a lack of substantive plot.

The Vultures are such a lame antagonist group. They don't attack. They don't lay siege...They sit and wait. They aren't even bad guys...They are just there....they have no effect on what is going on inside the Stadium.

I wonder how much of the budget AMC decided to cut this season to get Morgan on...it reminds me of TWD Season 2...but TWD Season 2 was actually a good season.

At least Colony had a pretty good Season 3 premiere this week.

Last edited:
Where is Milf Madison at? She better not be dead!

I'm guessing Strand was never really gay. He used that rich guy just to get what he wants.

Where is Milf Madison at? She better not be dead!

They have been teasing the idea that she is but we all know she isn't. While I can't stand Madison, after losing Travis, Blades and Nick, the show would be nuts to get rid of another core group member character.

One thing I really like better about this show is that they don't use that ugly grain filter like Walking Dead does.

Good lord

The last episode was so bad and boring this thread was not even bumped.

I just watched and almost bailed out, and started checking emails and news on my phone instead.

Don't watch this last episode it is so boring literally nothing happened to advance the story.

This could be the worst episode in the entire franchise! This is clearly the Gimple effect

This season is a whole lot of nothing so far...which is why they are using these stupid flashbacks to distract people from a lack of substantive plot.

The Vultures are such a lame antagonist group. They don't attack. They don't lay siege...They sit and wait. They aren't even bad guys...They are just there....they have no effect on what is going on inside the Stadium.

I wonder how much of the budget AMC decided to cut this season to get Morgan on...it reminds me of TWD Season 2...but TWD Season 2 was actually a good season.

At least Colony had a pretty good Season 3 premiere this week.

Last episode was a total useless wrecked.

They should just cancel this show already if they will just fill it with episodes that no one can watch.

Back