Crime FBI uses image of well-dressed White women to depict organized retail crime

Is this a fair depiction of organized retail theft in America?

• Total voters
I think that you are a liar. The most recent one is all over the news.

You are a very insecure person, which is why you are (obviously) posting under 2 accounts.

I've dealt with your type before on chitty-chat forums.

Sure thing, DippityDoofus.

Sure thing, DippityDoofus.

tumblr_o8h8bpGG2E1qz6z2wo1_400.gif

It's not allowed, but the guy either has an account for his phone and one for computer, or just uses a VPN. You can see which 2 accounts are the only ones "liking" each other's posts, and he even goofed and responded from the wrong account.

Brother, you need to seek mental help. I see why you are a conservative though, everyone is conspiring against you to make you a victim.

You really do live up to your username. I'd be willing to bet that AV probably hasn't ever liked a post on my account before yesterday. Can't recall him ever liking one of my posts, can't recall liking or really seeing any of his.

The fact that you are so attached to your sherdog account is also major fucking weird. The only reason you won't accept my bet is because you are a collosal pussy who his scared of losing your internet likes. You can't handle that you got called out using your own words and now you are backing down like a fat dork who runs his mouth and realizes he's about to lose bigly.

mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

nate-quarry-run.gif

Last edited:
Brother, you need to seek mental help. I see why you are a conservative though, everyone is conspiring against you to make you a victim.

You really do live up to your username. I'd be willing to bet that AV probably hasn't ever liked a post on my account before yesterday. Can't recall him ever liking one of my posts, can't recall liking or really seeing any of his.

The fact that you are so attached to your sherdog account is also major fucking weird. The only reason you won't accept my bet is because you are a collosal pussy who his scared of losing your internet likes. You can't handle that you got called out using your own words and now you are backing down like a fat dork who runs his mouth and realizes he's about to lose bigly.

mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

nate-quarry-run.gif
The fuck does "called out using my own words" even mean? You drunk already? I said on like page 3 that 20 emotional posts saying you don't care isn't exactly convincing, and you got your feelings hurt when I pointed out that anybody else could post from your account as you and nobody would know the difference, and you sure proved me wrong by posting 100 more times and wanting some weird account bet that you can have 2 accounts with different IPs.

It's not any better if you're 2 different guys following each around and flirting with each other on a karate forum.

The fuck does "called out using my own words" even mean? You drunk already? I said on like page 3 that 20 emotional posts saying you don't care isn't exactly convincing, and you got your feelings hurt when I pointed out that anybody else could post from your account as you and nobody would know the difference, and you sure proved me wrong by posting 100 more times and wanting some weird account bet that you can have 2 accounts with different IPs.

It's not any better if you're 2 different guys following each around and flirting with each other on a karate forum.

It means you were crying for the mods to come in and enforce an account bet that somebody didn't even agree to doing, then I offered you an account bet of my own and you ran scared.

You called the other guy a liar and a retard because he used hyperbole in a post, then you have proceeded to do nothing but lie claiming that me and him are the same person and are using a VPN to log out of one account and log into another for likes.

I'm not surprised your bitch ass is now playing dumb. Nobody has their feelings hurt except for you. You puffed your chest up demanding an account bet from somebody, then when somebody else blows that smoke right back at you, you back down like a scared little manlet.

Big bad conservative is afraid of losing his Internet likes because you know you made up some shit and won't follow through on a bet.

So yea, keep acting like a mega pussy and we'll keep making fun of you. And LOL at us following each other around when I didn't even have an interaction with that guy until this very thread you fucking weirdo. Of course you are going to accuse us of being gay because you have some deep down repressed emotions you need let out.

Looks like race does not have a bearing on shoplifting but gender does. Maybe they should have used 2 white guys?

Would that be ok with the snowflakes here?

Laughing...yeah personal appearance and they way you present yourself in a store means a lot....But I haven't seen any "Snowflakes" in this thread just people having a good laugh at how PC and virtuous the FBI has become. No business owner should ever let someone covering their face in anyway walk in their store for instance...especially wearing those dumb ski like masks urban gentlemen wear.

It means you were crying for the mods to come in and enforce an account bet that somebody didn't even agree to doing, then I offered you an account bet of my own and you ran scared.

You called the other guy a liar and a retard because he used hyperbole in a post, then you have proceeded to do nothing but lie claiming that me and him are the same person and are using a VPN to log out of one account and log into another for likes.

I'm not surprised your bitch ass is now playing dumb. Nobody has their feelings hurt except for you. You puffed your chest up demanding an account bet from somebody, then when somebody else blows that smoke right back at you, you back down like a scared little manlet.

Big bad conservative is afraid of losing his Internet likes because you know you made up some shit and won't follow through on a bet.

So yea, keep acting like a mega pussy and we'll keep making fun of you. And LOL at us following each other around when I didn't even have an interaction with that guy until this very thread you fucking weirdo. Of course you are going to accuse us of being gay because you have some deep down repressed emotions you need let out.
Wow, what an amazing story!! You should really shop that around to publishers so readers around the world can hear the heroic tale of you trying to white knight another man on a karate forum with account bets on whether you have VPN so you can follow each other around and tug each other's dicks. Movie studios are already auditioning people to play you in the film adaptation.

iu

Dumb...and I've been laughing this whole time mainly at your mental breakdown ..I mean you got your Schtick and all and like Colby if that's your thing then you do you.

Sure thing, shitbrick.

<36>

Imagine being this upset over a tweet.

little-preschoolaged-35-year-old-600nw-2250513289.jpg

Back