Crime FBI uses image of well-dressed White women to depict organized retail crime

Is this a fair depiction of organized retail theft in America?

• Total voters
Pretty ironic a bunch of dorks who are clearly triggered by reality are accusing others of being triggered.

Good question.

Why was there no thread on Sherdog for the young Asian woman with a bunch of dorks crying like 12 year old girls for 10 pages?

htra270_vv086-2000-328d12de0c0d4dfaad8e37208f61b08e.jpg

There probably should have been.

The Lefty Media Loons are out of control with this shit.

Is that because you're "triggered"? Don't worry, you already did "like" all the posts from both of your accounts.

<Dany07>

I ended you so badly in this thread that you've legitimately become retarded.

<36>

Dance for me, princess.

1624311108175-tvd-top.png

Fbi is a pile of dog shit. Where were they when city after city was being destroyed? They allowed this level of lawlessness to foster. Now they can't even be honest about the results of their inaction.

White fragility is getting so tiresome on this forum. Every other thread seems to be about how much white people are victimized and how it's unfair.

It's a fucking picture on a Twitter post FFS. Stop being completely triggered snowflakes while complaining OTHERS are. It's completely hypocritical.

Complaining about libtards being snowflakes while being snowflakes yourselves - don't see the irony?

Where is the rule that the shoplifting pic has to be about per capita? The straight fact of the matter is there are much more white people in this country and more shoplifting by white people.

This thread is about organized retail theft and how it affects business closures etc.

Let me say it again. "Organized retail theft".

Think before you talk hog brain.

What is the story here? Did you get caught posting under 2 accounts?

Is that allowed on this website?
It's not allowed, but the guy either has an account for his phone and one for computer, or just uses a VPN. You can see which 2 accounts are the only ones "liking" each other's posts, and he even goofed and responded from the wrong account.

It's not allowed, but the guy either has an account for his phone and one for computer, or just uses a VPN. You can see which 2 accounts are the only ones "liking" each other's posts, and he even goofed and responded from the wrong account.

Lol at having a conversation with yourself via an alt account after ducking an account bet and then accusing others of what you're doing.

@nostradumbass bless.

Body-Cry-Face-Black-White.gif

liberals think it' s just their pets getting their comeuppance

This is the first time I heard about either of them so that's not a very good argument.

I think that you are a liar. The most recent one is all over the news.

You are a very insecure person, which is why you are (obviously) posting under 2 accounts.

I've dealt with your type before on chitty-chat forums.

Yeah, I seen it too. This is a common behavior of Beta-Males.

You are a very insecure person, which is why you are (obviously) posting under 2 accounts.

I've dealt with your type before on chitty-chat forums.
Did you ever say what your last account here was?

Back