Crime FBI puts down MAGA trash suspected of threatening the President of the United States.

not at all. i dont recall george floyd ever pointing a gun at a police officer, or putting on his super duper ultra maga larping gear and then storming the capitol and refusing to comply with police orders when there was a cop with a gun trained on him. whatabout harder.

when you take a drive down Fuck Around Boulevard you'll wind up on the Find Out Expressway. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No, he just chose to get all kinds of fucked up out of his mind and then get behind the wheel putting the lives of 100's if not 1000's of random innocent lives at risk.

Georgie was the master of his own destiny.

How many times did he say that he couldn't breathe before he chose to lay on the ground?

Then he probably shouldn't've posted that he was going to.

So we have the Feds kills all threats to the President? Or just some? Do you realize how thoughtless your post is?

The threat by this little turd doesn't seem credible. For them to not be able to figure out how to arrest a 5'4", 300 lb, 75 year old, with a cane goof speaks to how pathetic the FBI has become. It's no wonder they refuse to wear body cams.

Didn't Gilbert Grape jokingly threaten to kill Trump?

I guess that we need another POTC movie though.

Did you take just a second to consider the logistics of this? First, the guy is highly likely to be armed. Why risk letting him go mobile where you end up having a shootout in public? If you are suggesting that they wait and try to grab him walking from his house to his vehicle then you're saying that they needed to have a swat team ready to go for an indefinite amount of time. Unless he parks in his garage then you are back to risking a public shootout.

If they just camp out on the block there's a good chance he sees them or someone he knows informs him that there's an army outside of his house. Then you have an even more dangerous standoff because he then has time to prepare. I have a feeling that the FBI probably considered all of their options and went with the one that had the lowest probability of people getting killed.

He's not the 6'3" 240 typical Sherbro. Give a Fed a hand stun gun and someone to catch him while he canes his way across the parking lot to the grocery store, church, cracker barrel, pet shop and we're on our way. They likely won't need the stun gun. This is not Mission Impossible. The whole SWAT team seems ridiculous. Of course the Fed can pack heat like normal, but give me a break. The old man could be rolled with a shoulder shrug.

Screen-Shot-2023-08-09-at-7.10.jpg

He's 75. Feeble with a cane. 5'4". 300 lbs. Tell me you couldn't take him down by yourself... look at the guy. SWAT Team?

He's not the 6'3" 240 typical Sherbro. Give a Fed a hand stun gun and someone to catch him while he canes his way across the parking lot to the grocery store, church, cracker barrel, pet shop and we're on our way. They likely won't need the stun gun. This is not Mission Impossible. The whole SWAT team seems ridiculous. Of course the Fed can pack heat like normal, but give me a break. The old man could be rolled with a shoulder shrug.

He's 75. Feeble with a cane. 5'4". 300 lbs. Tell me you couldn't take him down by yourself... look at the guy. SWAT Team?
Again you are suggesting that the guy who is likely to be armed and ready to fight be taken in public places. Doesn't matter if he is old and fat, he can pull a gun. Imagine the shit storm if the FBI followed your plan and an innocent bystander got shot.

He looks like Art Bell + 100 lbs

art-bell.gif

Again you are suggesting that the guy who is likely to be armed and ready to fight be taken in public places. Doesn't matter if he is old and fat, he can pull a gun. Imagine the shit storm if the FBI followed your plan and an innocent bystander got shot.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I can’t stand Biden but it’s insane the number of people who think making threats towards others is normal. Especially towards the president. Dumbass Facebook boomers.

I accept your concession.

C'mon.... 5'4", 300lbs, Cane, 75 years old... and you think I conceded?

Alright... Sherbros... this is on all of you. How many of you don't think you couldn't take down the deceased in a parking lot, store, whatever with the element of surprise?

This whole case is weird. They had a flash bang go off outside while they had their guns trained on him. They dragged his little fat carcass onto the sidewalk and it was there for hours. The man played stupid games, but Fed SWAT team?

So we have the Feds kills all threats to the President? Or just some? Do you realize how thoughtless your post is?

The threat by this little turd doesn't seem credible. For them to not be able to figure out how to arrest a 5'4", 300 lb, 75 year old, with a cane goof speaks to how pathetic the FBI has become. It's no wonder they refuse to wear body cams.

This may surprise you, but you don't have to be big and tough to use a gun.

Alright... Sherbros... this is on all of you. How many of you don't think you couldn't take down the deceased in a parking lot, store, whatever with the element of surprise?

This whole case is weird. They had a flash bang go off outside while they had their guns trained on him. They dragged his little fat carcass onto the sidewalk and it was there for hours. The man played stupid games, but Fed SWAT team?
Yeah you just keep saying really dumb shit. You just keep advocating for the FBI to endanger the public instead of taking the guy down at home where only he and the agents are at risk. You also argue that the agents should put themselves at further risk by not being fully prepared. It's insanely stupid.

Yeah you just keep saying really dumb shit. You just keep advocating for the FBI to endanger the public instead of taking the guy down at home where only he and the agents are at risk. You also argue that the agents should put themselves at further risk by not being fully prepared. It's insanely stupid.

You're coming off insanely weak. You do you.

that 5'4", 300lbs, 75 year old maga muppet with a cane shouldnt have pointed a gun at police. that was the wrong thing to do.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You're coming off insanely weak. You do you.
LEOs in this instance did what minimized the risk to themselves and the public, but you are mad about it because it resulted in a piece of shit that you identify with getting killed. It's pretty pathetic.

No, he just chose to get all kinds of fucked up out of his mind and then get behind the wheel putting the lives of 100's if not 1000's of random innocent lives at risk.

Georgie was the master of his own destiny.

How many times did he say that he couldn't breathe before he chose to lay on the ground?

enough times for the jurors to reach a verdict and send his murderer to prison. like i said, whatabout harder. the murder of fentanyl floyd has nothing to do with a man who pointed guns at police after the swat team came to his door to arrest him for making threats towards the president.

Congratulations to this fine specimen of short bus maga trash to collect his stupid prize after being the next contestant on Play Stupid Games. when you take a drive down Fuck Around Avenue, you'll wind up on the Find Out Expressway. my heart bleeds purple piss for that magat. the party of law and order baby! blue lives matter!

Got no sympathy for that goofball. He got what deserved.

What's wrong with celebrating someone's death? Isn't it normal?
Absolutely, especially when it comes from a government agency. Meanwhile, Shitwood has arrested 3 4chan users because of death threats, seems like something weird is going on here. Something like acceleration.

Back