FBI confirms portions of British Dossier

The Russian effort this election appears to be on another level in terms of effort and scale and invasiveness than anything we've seen before.

LOL. Yeah, they re-invented trolling on the internet. They are about as dangerous as The Onion.

The DNC's incompetence was the only thing that was on another level.

LOL. Yeah, they re-invented trolling on the internet. They are about as dangerous as The Onion.

The DNC's incompetence was the only thing that was on another level.

See this is how I know you're dumb.

You just boiled down what appears to be the largest scale information war between world powers of all time into "just trolling".

"Largest scale information war between world powers of ALL TIME!"

ROFL. Do some history research, you fucking moron.

"Largest scale information war between world powers of ALL TIME!"

ROFL. Do some history research, you fucking moron.

How about you just provide your example?

Why should I do the work for your argument?

Sleepy has a longer history of doing the same. It's lame to split hairs and pretend that clinton didn't break the law because of "intent" and you know it.
This kinda re
I didn't say that, did I? My problem is with Clinton being painted as the most corrupt politician ever!!!! It's stupid. She's a run of the mill US politician. Of course she's corrupt, but they all are to some degree. Colin Powell used a private email when he was Secretary of State. The Bush administration deleted millions of emails that should've been kept for record keeping purposes. It's gotten so ridiculous. Not to mention, that she isn't in a position of power anymore, and is likely(hopefully) done on the political stage.

What's disingenuous is people still trying to deflect form Trump's administration and the ridiculously harmful policies they want to enact. This is, of course, without mentioning the level of graft and corruption already on display in this administration. Which, interestingly, is actually worse than standard shit tier politicians in the US.

@SleepyBoy
I have been calling for people to be arrested for the Logan act for 10+ years while most people couldn't care less. I have been saying that people in both the bush and Obama admins should be arrested.

I think it's ridiculous that people all of sudden want to enforce laws they never knew about, fake outrage over things that they never cared about before, and excusing everyone else past, present and future for the same exact thing except for one admin because they think he's literally Hitler.

This kinda re

I have been calling for people to be arrested for the Logan act for 10+ years while most people couldn't care less. I have been saying that people in both the bush and Obama admins should be arrested.

I think it's ridiculous that people all of sudden want to enforce laws they never knew about, fake outrage over things that they never cared about before, and excusing everyone else past, present and future for the same exact thing except for one admin because they think he's literally Hitler.
Hunh? You were in here shitting on Clinton. Feel free to explain how you know what I think about the way our government has been run for the last 72 years. I'm all eyes over here.

I didn't say that, did I? My problem is with Clinton being painted as the most corrupt politician ever!!!! It's stupid. She's a run of the mill US politician. Of course she's corrupt, but they all are to some degree. Colin Powell used a private email when he was Secretary of State. The Bush administration deleted millions of emails that should've been kept for record keeping purposes. It's gotten so ridiculous. Not to mention, that she isn't in a position of power anymore, and is likely(hopefully) done on the political stage.

What's disingenuous is people still trying to deflect form Trump's administration and the ridiculously harmful policies they want to enact. This is, of course, without mentioning the level of graft and corruption already on display in this administration. Which, interestingly, is actually worse than standard shit tier politicians in the US.

@SleepyBoy

You derailed the thread to defend Clinton's honor :confused: She broke the law. It doesn't have to be haggled about. She lost. You totally misjudged @SleepyBoy's post. He wasn't making this about Clinton- he simply said everything Russia allegedly accomplished was due to Clinton and DNC falling all over themselves to be corrupt and inept. If they weren't corrupt and inept then this would be a non-story just like it was when China hacked Obama and MCCain. Look at you trying to make this about The Bush administration now - seriously? This thread isn't even about Trump's harmful policies or his corruption; it's about the alleged collusion between the Trump team and Russia, so I don't know why you are going off on that tangent either.

Back