FBI confirms portions of British Dossier

Lol.
I keep bringing up Hillary Because it's about the election?

This is hilarious coming for the candidate that totally disregarded the law and operated a server out of her house. Coming from the campaign that made woefully bad security descions. Coming from the campaign that ignored warning after warning, denied the FBI access to their servers and couldn't even be bothered with even calling the FBI back for weeks!

They didn't even-kinda-sort of care about this nonsense back then when everyone was warning them that they are at risk, but because their hubris allowed them to lose the election they're crying like babies and looking for someone to blame for the worst campaign in modern history.

You are using Hillary's behavior to excuse Putin.

It makes no sense.

Whatever Hillary did and whatever Russia did are two different things and it seems pretty clear what our IC is more concerned about.

You are using Hillary's behavior to excuse Putin.

It makes no sense.

Whatever Hillary did and whatever Russia did are two different things and it seems pretty clear what our IC is more concerned about.
They are 100% entwined. There is no scandal without Hillary and the DNC s shady behavior.

So if you believe that her being exposed cost her the election, do we have the right to know all the wrong stuff she is doing?

Do you think that a candidate's illegal and shady behavior should be kept out from the public knowing that information would likely change the election?

And if the information of candidate criminality is so vital to the public that it can sway elections, why are you so dead set on going after any and all that adverted us from the disaster of a candidate winning the presidency only because that candidates criminality was concealed from the public?

They are 100% entwined. There is no scandal without Hillary and the DNC s shady behavior.

So if you believe that her being exposed cost her the election, do we have the right to know all the wrong stuff she is doing?

Do you think that a candidate's illegal and shady behavior should be kept out from the public knowing that information would likely change the election?

And if the information of candidate criminality is so vital to the public that it can sway elections, why are you so dead set on going after any and all that adverted us from the disaster of a candidate winning the presidency only because that candidates criminality was concealed from the public?

Again,

Russia's actions and intentions and Hillary's actions are two entirely different things.

No spinning is going to change that.

What was released about Hillary does not excuse Russian intention.

Russian intention and action in influencing our election is cause enough for concern. Even if they didn't find anything and didn't release anything, it's still a cause for concern. What they released to the public is quite literally irrelevant to this issue.

If you think otherwise you are just being a partisan hack. America First My Ass.

I'm still waiting for proof that it was even Russia that did the hacking.

So again, my statement stands. Wake me up when we impeach him.
Shit standard. Reagan and Iran-Contra, for example. Or the years leading to the Nixon resignation. The only recent impeachment was complete bullshit.

I'm still waiting for proof that it was even Russia that did the hacking.

Maybe you need to work on getting some sort of security clearance if you want to look at operational intelligence.

What criminality? Please explain.

What criminality? Please explain.

Trump supporter logic.

A burglar breaks into a company and steals a diary. In the diary they're talking about replacing their boss with someone else.

Lynch the writer and ignore the burglar. He didn't do anything wrong!

Again,

Russia's actions and intentions and Hillary's actions are two entirely different things.

No spinning is going to change that.

What was released about Hillary does not excuse Russian intention.

Russian intention and action in influencing our election is cause enough for concern. Even if they didn't find anything and didn't release anything, it's still a cause for concern. What they released to the public is quite literally irrelevant to this issue.

If you think otherwise you are just being a partisan hack. America First My Ass.
You mean to tell me that other countries seek influence in the election of the most powerful and rich county in the world?

Uk, China, Israel, Saudi Arabia...Etc all want to influence the election to get terms more advantageous for them? This has been going on since the dawn of Time. Are you just figuring this out? We do this too all the time to allies and foe alike .

Should we go after Israel, Saudi Arabia and China too? Unless you're saying they don't try to influence our election.

Maybe you need to work on getting some sort of security clearance if you want to look at operational intelligence.

Or maybe someone should declassify some stuff and give us some information before asking us to abandon our president.

Bring in Pence then.

All your concerns about Republican policy will go away... oh wait.... Nothing would change.

We still get Immigration reform and a Republican supreme Court justice.

Trump supporter logic.

A burglar breaks into a company and steals a diary. In the diary they're talking about replacing their boss with someone else.

Lynch the writer and ignore the burglar. He didn't do anything wrong!
Looney left logic.

Clinton gets caught cheating and blames the person who told her spouse.

But what about the person's intentions who exposed me, they had bad intentions. Lol!

Bring in Pence then.

All your concerns about Republican policy will go away... oh wait.... Nothing would change.

We still get Immigration reform and a Republican supreme Court justice.
Not even concerned about Pence so long as he isn't dirty.

I'm not sure how reliable Mensch is...but if this is all accurate...I'm more interested in how she gets these infos...a sex tape perhaps?
Louise-Mensch-what-next-007.jpg

She called a week or two ago Jason Chaffetz was caught up in this Russian investigation. He's expected to resign possibly tomorrow.

I think the leftists and anti-trumpers are killing the war room. They have all descended into 100% dishonest trolls, who suck at said trolling, circle jerking each other with terrible jokes. Just complete and total idiots all day everyday. It's gotten quite old imo.

Sounds like most of our right wings posters during the 8 years of Obama. Funny how that happens.

This is why the Looney left keeps on losing. They are so disingenuous it's hilarious.

I am a registered Democrat since 1997. I tend to vote way more D than R.

The Looney left is freaking out about the intention to influence the election, when their candidate ran a gigantic slush fund for foreign and corporate influence.

The Clinton foundation received millions from countries and powerful actors and were in turn rewarded with access to the state department. This is documented. Bill Clinton even got a check for like a million on his birthday from a foreign leader.. Do you think this was given to him just for fun?

The Clinton state department ran an illegal pay to play operation often involving corrupt foreign influence for years, and none of you care even a little about it. But because she loses, you want to all of sudden go after one admin alone for this, while disregarding any possible past and future infractions of this law.

I mean does it get any sillier than this.

So, no answer then. Great stuff.
What happens when I take the effort to show you what is common knowledge? You'll just weasel your way out of accepting it. So maybe another poster will take your bait, but I got better stuff to do then sourcing something you won't bother reading.

Back