• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Movies Favourite R Film of 1987

Favourite R Film of 1987

• Predator

• Robocop

• Lethal Weapon

• Full Metal Jacket

• The Lost Boys

• Running Man

• The Untouchables

• Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

• Wall Street

• A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

• Hellraiser

• Near Dark

• Prince of Darkness

• Evil Dead II

• The Witches of Eastwick

• Fatal Attraction

• No Way Out

• Good Morning Vietnam

• Hamburger Hill

• Slumber Party Massacre II

Results are only viewable after voting.
The first soldier to die was the most sexually rapacious. The story took place in a jungle. The minorities died before the whites. Predator couldn’t detect Dutch after he was covered in mud, ie a condom. When the Indian guy cut himself and began bleeding, Predator immediately zeroed in on him. There are many other examples. @Wilmer Digreux

The first soldier to die was the most sexually rapacious. The story took place in a jungle. The minorities died before the whites. Predator couldn’t detect Dutch after he was covered in mud, ie a condom. When the Indian guy cut himself and began bleeding, Predator immediately zeroed in on him. There are many other examples. @Wilmer Digreux

<36>

So much awesome on that poll but I went with Wall Street because similar to Goodfellas, I can watch it endlessly.

Went with Wall Street as well but damn what a stacked year.

No Way Out is another one I could watch over again without it ever getting old. Great 80s thriller. I really like films like that- 45 minutes of slow burn buildup and you don’t know where it’s going- then a pivotal scene and it’s pure fast-paced action and suspense for the remainder of the film.

Went with Wall Street as well but damn what a stacked year.

No Way Out is another one I could watch over again without it ever getting old. Great 80s thriller. I really like films like that- 45 minutes of slow burn buildup and you don’t know where it’s going- then a pivotal scene and it’s pure fast-paced action and suspense for the remainder of the film.

No Way Out is amazing! I love that movie. Great twist ending too.

Predator and robocop tied no1.
NOES 3 and hellraiser tied number 2.

Already cheating as that's 4 movies, and there's a bunch of other great ones on the list too.

FMJ and predator are both all time greats but Lost Boys gets my vote, absolutely love that movie. The beach vibe, the hip young actors, the corey bros, the soundtrack and the old grumpy wise grandfather. I remember seeing this at the drive through as a kid when it came out. core memory.

Back