favorite hard rock band?

'Elimination' from The Years Of Decay is a furious headbanger.

The album Horrorscope (that features 'Coma') is quality thrash.

They slowed their sound down for 'I Hear Black', another interesting album

Bobby Blitz's screechy vocals aren't for everyone, but I dig them

I have listened to Hoorrorscope. I feel "Coma" is one of its kind even on that album.

GNR bar none.

Sabbath is harder than hard rock.

agreed on guns and roses. i don't care what anyone says, but i'm going with aerosmith as a close second. permanent vacation is one of my favorite albums.

You've recorded at the studio where a band that has sold tens of millions of records has recorded?Aren't you the one asking about suggestions for guitarists to help improve your playing?Either your taking the piss out of us common folk or maybe you've some connections?Either way i'd like to hear the story behind it,sounds cool!
http://www.shorefirerecordingstudios.com/
haha I'm mostly a studio recording guy. I recorded just one song there five years ago. Its like psyche pop. It has a byrdsy/television type solo in it but its not the type of shreding I'm looking to play nowadays. Its not that expensive of a studio even though they have tons of awesome vintage gear and a great engineer. Its 500 for 8 hours last time I checked and you can rent vintage guitars for 150$ a session. They have one of those 70s helio consoles that the who recorded who's next on, and zep, trex, and alot of other famous guys recorded on. They recorded this song at the studio and recorded there aswell. I am going back in the next year to record with a project I have with my friend. I'll post some stuff when its all done.

agreed on guns and roses. i don't care what anyone says, but i'm going with aerosmith as a close second. permanent vacation is one of my favorite albums.
really? I like gnr but i hold aerosmith higher. I like the singing more and think they are more versatile. More good songs too.

really? I like gnr but i hold aerosmith higher. I like the singing more and think they are more versatile. More good songs too.

i can see someone choosing aerosmith over guns and roses. but the use your illusion albums are some of the best albums ever put out, in my opinion. they just barely top aerosmith to me.

I'm not sure Aerosmith would be HARD rock anyway.

Seems like just regular rock n roll.

I'm not sure Aerosmith would be HARD rock anyway.

Seems like just regular rock n roll.
I think they are heavy like the stooges, alice cooper, stones. a bit of boogie in there. but at the time def thought of as hard rock. the first song is pretty hard rock.

http://www.shorefirerecordingstudios.com/
haha I'm mostly a studio recording guy. I recorded just one song there five years ago. Its like psyche pop. It has a byrdsy/television type solo in it but its not the type of shreding I'm looking to play nowadays. Its not that expensive of a studio even though they have tons of awesome vintage gear and a great engineer. Its 500 for 8 hours last time I checked and you can rent vintage guitars for 150$ a session. They have one of those 70s helio consoles that the who recorded who's next on, and zep, trex, and alot of other famous guys recorded on. They recorded this song at the studio and recorded there aswell. I am going back in the next year to record with a project I have with my friend. I'll post some stuff when its all done.

Nice man!Sounds like a killer set-up there & the option to rent vintage gear as well at that price is quite amazing!I'd really like to hear your tunes m8,when you've a chance.Definitely cool story...cheers.

Nice man!Sounds like a killer set-up there & the option to rent vintage gear as well at that price is quite amazing!I'd really like to hear your tunes m8,when you've a chance.Definitely cool story...cheers.
will do bro. if you shoot me your email I can send you some stuff. I warn you though, some of it is pretty soft rock.

Back