favorite hard rock band?

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
i would have to split mine between black sabbath or thin lizzy. how about you?

Whoo, boy. That's a tough one.

Judas Priest.

I don't really know what hard rock is, but probably Sabbath I guess (though i think they are metal).

GNR bar none.

Sabbath is harder than hard rock.

i would have to split mine between black sabbath or thin lizzy. how about you?

Thin Lizzy is amazing. My favorite hard rock band and my second favorite band behind Metallica. I always wondered what could have been with the band if Phil Lynott did not die. He was looking to get the band back together right about the time he ended up in the hospital

The Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Monsters of Rock, Lordi

Early Scorpions, early Judas Priest and Uriah Heep probably.

Thin Lizzy is the shizzle. Phil is probably the coolest frontman ever and Brian Robertson is one of the greatest guitarist ever.

I can't pick Sabbath or Priest because they are not just metal, but the founding fathers of Metal.

I'm going with GNR for hard rock folowed by Deep Purple.

Thin Lizzy is the shizzle. Phil is probably the coolest frontman ever and Brian Robertson is one of the greatest guitarist ever.
Phil for me is my personal favorite songwriter and front man. He truly knew how to write anthemic and also personal songs.

Also I have to presume Iron Maiden is your favorite band considering you have the Powerslave cover art as your avatar as well as the song Losfer Words as your username.

Last edited:
Back