Fans challenging fighters in gyms?

Shallowking Kader claimed a victory over Garbrandt via running away when Cody was coming to beat that ass.

Aren’t there any videos of Master Steven Seagul taking on internet trolls?

Flyweights are lucky I never show up to their gym.
Sherbros punk professional fighters all the time. They’ll talk shit til they find out we post on sherdog. They know the truth.

We are all 6’5 250+ shredded killing machines.

Our-Champ.jpg

I'm on my way to Jackson-Wink to clean house right now.

Jon Jones is the GOAT in the cage, but Sherbros rule the streets.

Sherbros punk professional fighters all the time. They’ll talk shit til they find out we post on sherdog. They know the truth.

We are all 6’5 250+ shredded killing machines.
I would wreck all of team alpha male singlehandedly

Just show up with the blow and a couple hookers, these things have a way of working themselves out naturally
I'm not made of hookers and coke bro,

Maybe if Sherdog GoFuned me i'd try it, might find a pregnant lady to distract him too.

Anything to increase my chances

I saw this old was video with a ufc fan challenging josh koscheck by showing up at aka. I am wondering if this happens often?

Josh Neer went postal on some big guy, kicked him in the face iirc. Nam Phan KO'd a big fat guy with a sweet combo. On the flipside, Edwin Dewees almost got beat to death by some non fighter.

I know its not UFC or MMA, but I remember some internet troll was calling out Deontay Wilder. I think he even made some vulgar comments about a member of Wilders' family. Needless to say, the fight was set up and Deontay showed him a thing or 2, lol.
That's Charlie Zelenoff, he's pretty infamous for doing shit like that. He even had a real pro boxing match, lost by TKO1 to a guy who was like 1-14 or something. He's mentally unstable.

I'd walk straight up to the ngannou gym and whoop his ass

Back