Fans challenging fighters in gyms?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I saw this old was video with a ufc fan challenging josh koscheck by showing up at aka. I am wondering if this happens often?

Last edited:
sad.
propably every fan vs fighter looks like this example , like some drunk dude trying to achive the impossible

sad.
propably every fan vs fighter looks like this example , like some drunk dude trying to achive the impossible

I know what you mean. In these cases it' good to have training sessions take place in a private setting. Like don' let people wander around when pro fighters are practicing.

Not sure about MMA gyms, but there's a funny video of some 'Myspace challenger' showing up at 10th planet to roll with Rogan.

Not sure about MMA gyms, but there's a funny video of some 'Myspace challenger' showing up at 10th planet to roll with Rogan.

I bet Rogan loved that in his never ending quest to validate his tough guy persona.

Josh Neer straight up killed a dude

I would never do this. Lol. But a competitive roll in BJJ or freestyle grappling, yes I would do that with a pro. I won't even spar with a pro in kick boxing muay thai. I had a bad experience. Hence why I didn't pursue an MMA career back in 2004. Just when mma was getting hot. Head trauma is real. I took an accidental kick to the head. My fault. Felt weird for 2 days later. 2 Days!!!! And it freaked me out. I thought I was going to die if I fell asleep. So then I was like. I'm not gonna be a fighter. Then I realized in hindsight. I was being a huge vagina and that's normal after a concussion. It wasn't even that bad. No wonder fighters smoke weed all the time. Getting rocked simulates that feeling and I hate that fucking feeling. Others love it. I feel stupid.

I find this shit disgusting, and the act of very small, petty men. A UFC-calibre fighter beating up on some untrained idiot off the street? Wow, what a man. What a tough guy. Yeesh.

I find this shit disgusting, and the act of very small, petty men. A UFC-calibre fighter beating up on some untrained idiot off the street? Wow, what a man. What a tough guy. Yeesh.
dont go challenging a man to a fight if you dont want to fight then.... its just that simple snowflake

Josh Neer straight up killed a dude
that was awesome, especially since that dude had been internet trolling neer for months..... for once an internet troll got karma :)

You shouldn’t challenge a professional fighter and not expect to get your ass beat. That being said, if you’re signed to fight for the UFC, what is the point in accepting these challenges? Equally lame. Be pretty sweet to blow your knee out fucking around with some geek off the street. Completely pointless.

I know its not UFC or MMA, but I remember some internet troll was calling out Deontay Wilder. I think he even made some vulgar comments about a member of Wilders' family. Needless to say, the fight was set up and Deontay showed him a thing or 2, lol.

Back