Media Fan that Arman took a punch at identified

If you start shit and sue afterwards I hope that only thing you win is decent father figure because you did not have one, that is clear.

The fan apologized and publicly stated that he WON’T be taking legal action for something that happened in Las Vegas……?…

Sounds like a “UFC goon” paid him a visit.

I'm 51 today, the only reason I know it's my birthday is someone told me last week that my license was fixing to expire, lol. I got my driver's license on my 15th birthday in 1987. I'm fucking too fucking old, man, holy shit. Lol

Happy Birthday man, you are a kickass poster here.

Not a smart one, i would have sued

Sue for what? The punch didn't land, no damages, no case, especially against UFC lawyers. If Arman actually touched him the guy could have tried threatening for some kind of quick settlement but would also have been permanently banned from UFC events forever and have to live with knowing he is a shitty person.

I think he will be much better off doing what he did being honest, stating he had a few drinks, got caught up in the moment and made a mistake.

Sue for what? The punch didn't land, no damages, no case, especially against UFC lawyers. If Arman actually touched him the guy could have tried threatening for some kind of quick settlement but would also have been permanently banned from UFC events forever and have to live with knowing he is a shitty person.

I think he will be much better off doing what he did being honest, stating he had a few drinks, got caught up in the moment and made a mistake.

I would do everything, throw myself down the stairs and so on.

Last edited:
I would say it did, throw myself down the stairs and so on.

Haha, love the commitment! You a card player? If you're going in on that you definitely gotta go all in. Sue the UFC, Arman personally, his management, the venue, the security guards, the security vendor, even the cold beer guy, something might hit :)

He "just" shown him middlefinger..didnt even reach on him or anything. Also guy is absolute dick for doing it but Tsaruykan is very comical person to me...too much blah blah.

BTW if he atleast landed when he throws sucker punch on fan...<lol>
-
https://www.mmashorties.cz/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/GCIoExXYQ38DHIwBAM5BEQ4Y2qMZbvQ5AAAF.mp4?_=1
Funny you say that, my first mma fight I went to live I was over that overhang for the "B-side" and was shocked how much shit that people would yell at fighters walking out. There are complete dickheads. I'll never forget the trash people were screaming at Tim Sylvia when he was walking out to fight Fedor. I still am happy any kind of fans like that get pushback.

I legit don't understand the people shitting on the fan.

It's a middle finger. The "omg the disrespect" crowd has lost their fuckin minds.

Could you imagine if people in the crowd would have rushed into the WWE ring because "they were disrespected"?

Or if a wrestler jumped into the crowd Ron Artest style because of a finger?

1713619535498.png1713619721850.png

The dude shouldn't have had to apologize and this is weak as fuck from Arman.

Between the two of them, that fan actually has the more punchable face. And that says a lot because Arwoman is the other one.

Back