FALLOUT 4 Tips and Tricks (No spoilers pls)

Any tips on quick gear up? I'm near the end game and just want to be the meanest armed and armored bad ass out there. I got most combat specific perks but need to work on armor and science.

Any tips on quick gear up? I'm near the end game and just want to be the meanest armed and armored bad ass out there. I got most combat specific perks but need to work on armor and science.

If your armor skill is level 4, ditch the shitty combat/metal/leather armor pieces and just get a ballistic weave suit/hat.

Can we go ahead and make this a no spoiler thread? I would be more active in the other one without spoilers everywhere.

That would be great, maybe tags in the title?

Build a bell for your settlement...easier to ring the bell and have everyone gather around than to search around for certain people/followers...

does that include dogmeat?

Need to level up...

What level are you at? around level 40, enemies/stores will start dropping the "Heavy" variants of each armor type. That should hold you off until you can get the MK V Ballistic weave.

does that include dogmeat?

For some odd reason it does not...for finding Dogmeat easy, scrap all doghouses but one...then move that one doghouse to a place that is convenient for you to check for him...where ever you send him he hangs out at a doghouse in that area...so scrap all but one doghouse in every location you send him to so he is easy to find...

You can put googles, bandannas, collars, and dog Armour on dogmeat.

It's helpful to use VATS to shoot projectiles before they get to you when enemies spam you with grenades/molotovs.

You can put googles, bandannas, collars, and dog Armour on dogmeat.

I was wondering about this. Does the gear actually show up visibly on him though? Also how do you equip it on him?

I put a spiked muzzle and other things in his inventory because I thought that's how you get it equipped on him. He has the stuff in his inventory but no gear visible on him. Which I thought was stupid.

The armor shows up on Dogmeat but isn't it just cosmetic? Does it boast his defensive stats? He can't die anyways so is there really a point or is it Bethesda doing a 2015 version of horse armor?

I was wondering about this. Does the gear actually show up visibly on him though? Also how do you equip it on him?

I put a spiked muzzle and other things in his inventory because I thought that's how you get it equipped on him. He has the stuff in his inventory but no gear visible on him. Which I thought was stupid.

Once you've put it into his inventory you should be able to equip it and then it will be visible on him. I think it's triangle on ps4.

The armor shows up on Dogmeat but isn't it just cosmetic? Does it boast his defensive stats? He can't die anyways so is there really a point or is it Bethesda doing a 2015 version of horse armor?

As far as I know, there's no stats. I would guess it's just for cosmetic reasons, if I could get the damn stuff to show up on him.

Once you've put it into his inventory you should be able to equip it and then it will be visible on him. I think it's triangle on ps4.

It's in his inventory, I just don't know where to equip it. I'm on PC.

As far as I know, there's no stats. I would guess it's just for cosmetic reasons, if I could get the damn stuff to show up on him.

It's in his inventory, I just don't know where to equip it. I'm on PC.

Highlight it and push T

What level are you at? around level 40, enemies/stores will start dropping the "Heavy" variants of each armor type. That should hold you off until you can get the MK V Ballistic weave.

50. I'm not using anything that doesn't give a stat boost so I need to boost armor to head to weave. I use power armor for difficult enemies.

Watch a YouTube tutorial.

And read up on basic gameplay.

1. If you can kill a suicider before he blows up you can get his nuke.

2. Shoot off the arms on ghouls to limit the range they have to damage you.

3. Lazer Musket destroys turrets in a few shots.

4. All Weapons do less or more damage to targets
a. Lazer for robots
b. Pojectiles for softer enemies.

5. You can lean out from cover COD Style

6. Pistols Turn into Rifles Based on attachments for certain weapons. (A Lazer pistol with a stock, scope and barrel becomes lazer rifle. Hunting Rifle with Scope, barrel becomes a sniper rifle.)

7. You can assign people up to 3 things I believe. I usually assign 1 person to 3 different guard stations. They will walk between them. Same for Crops, Generally people are auto assigned to 3 crops.

Back