Fact: TRT was outlawed so Gen-Xers would stop beating Millennials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until these ol'skool Pride fans die of old age.

Think of it, no more daily "this is why Fedor is GOAT threads."

I approve of this thread and everything it stands for. Fuck millennials and their safe spaces.

I have no problem with this. Who says steroids are bad for you.

cigarette-adscamelsstanford.jpg

I can't wait until these ol'skool Pride fans die of old age.

Think of it, no more daily "this is why Fedor is GOAT threads."

Slaves always wait for their masters to die. But when we die the Robots will enslave you and turn your ass into a cob of corn.

No it isn't from google aka real news

TRT is a Medical Treatment. While steroids are often obtained and injected illegally, testosterone replacement therapy is a medical treatment prescribed and administered by health care professionals to help treat the effects of low testosterone levels in men.
tctmed.com/whats-difference-steroids-trt/
In medical treatment it is called androgen replacement therapy.

And it is the same. The only difference is the legality. Or are you saying smoking a joint is different depending on if it is legal or not?

lol how is the whole world getting soft? What a stupid statement. I'm sure Syrians would disagree that they are softer now than they were back in 1990.
As said, I'm one of the geysers here, but the idea that people are getting softer is retarded. This idea is rooted in antiquated ideas and values. Like real men eat meat. Meat depletes testosterone, gives you man boobs, prostate cancer and impotence. This is not my idea of a man. I plan to be able to have sex 3 times a day at least until I'm in my 50s, like a normal male. Boner pills are for people with medical conditions.

It was and obv should have been banned like any performance enhancers this is unlike almost any other sport its dangerous enough without these cheating freaks causing possible life altering damage.

"The reason TRT was outlawed is because it was abused. " - no it wasn't. Not saying it was or was not abused but saying that is not the reason it was banned.
Now, remember back in the TRT days you had to get your levels checked and it you fell into the levels you were fine....SO WHY BAN IT THEN???

Now, WHY??? WHY WAS IT BANNED???

Well, we have to realize that USADA bought CONSEC after the Scanners debacle. Now, it is known that CONSEC was also working with the Reverse Vampires, now besides being DAY WALKERS AKA GINGERS and thus evil, a vampire kept his youth, where a REVERSE VAMPIRE would age at an accelerated rate.
So, it is the Reverse Vampires who all along were fighting and lobbying to ban TRT stopping us stud GenXers from dominating the UFC and therefor the whole fucking universe and this would allow the soft millennials to take over and be under total CONSEC control (which is a tentacle of USADA).

Also, do not forget the WME-IMG angle, they are a hollywood talent agency right, well, what does Hollywood prize more than anything??? YOUTH. They want to get the old fighters out with their high paying contracts which they rightfully got by being such bad ass motherfuckers. So they take away TRT force out these older fighters and replace them with cheaper and younger and kinda worthless millennials fighters who are easily controlled because they are so weak minded from liberal school systems and Obama indoctrinations.
/justwokeyoududer

" How safe is TRT long term?" <-- lol, how safe is getting the shit beat out of your head long term. Long term health is not a concern of MMA. Okay Mother Theresa.

1 FLAW --- TRT is to level the playing field. It is to put everyone at the same TE ratio and therefor make fighting more fair. Again, allowing a fighter to wear contacts is not cheating, but giving a fighter bionic eyeballs that can see extra information like weakspots would be cheating.

Millennials cannot handle Gen Xers on a level playing field.

We are the same generation and I have been in a lot of fights for honor, something to do, and because it just felt right.

You might want to get your rabies checked out. It's flaring up.

Older guys on here like myself know that kids from our generation were tougher than the millennial who all got a gold star and were not allowed to play dodge ball.
We walked 10 miles to school in the snow each day but we listened to Alice in Chains and said fuck it.

We miss the old champs and etc from PRIDE because those guys were the best. They were not fruity little athletes but fucking fighters.

So, getting rid of TRT was all a conspiracy to retire the old fighters who people actually want to pay to see. This is gonna be another shot to the UFC.
Not only are us old fucks better at fighting, we are more interesting and have more personality. We don't need to announce every turd we flush to twitter.

Fact is if TRT was still available we would be dominating. Shogun is the last of us and you still see his power at his age.
Dan was stomping fools. Vitor was on a tear. Anderson was still Anderson.

Now, I am not saying everyone of these fighters were on TRT, but if that was an option they would still be dominating.

You got lucky you little bastards that the government stole our fucking jobs.

file.gif

shogun-ko-b.gif

10000792.gif

Just remember what you COULD be watching.

In 1997, the career of one of heavyweight boxing’s most legendary figures came to an end in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Most (if not all) analysts screamed in outrage at this decision. It was widely viewed as the boxing community/judges putting an end to an old "has been" derailing up-and-comers.

So...there is a precedent for it.

Millennials... Ha. Sniveling little chicken nugget eating bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back