Fact: Mayweather will be the hardest puncher that Conor has ever faced.

We all know its not always how HARD you hit. But how accurate your shots are.. Those can be just as deadly.
This. As Conor himself said, Precision beats Power and Timing beats Speed. Eddie Alvarez said it wasn't Conor's power that floored him, but his speed and timing.

Obv I am not alone thinking you "Underdog bjj jp" just didnt watch the fight. Also as i have been posting here since 2007 youd know I am far from a Conor fanboy. Your just an uneducated new MMA fan who just joined this site in 2014 and by looking at your posts in your profile your responses really dont say much about your MMA knowledge. I dont hate on that I understand you are still here to learning and I know you wanna be cool and grab some "likes" by dissing Conor fans but make sure you actually diss Conor fans lol. This is an MMA forum, you should watch the fights before commenting on them
You're A casual it's okay

You don't have to be a fan or hater to see he was clearly gassed. It doesn't diminish Diaz or give Conor some undue credit to not be a complete retard and admit this.
if that's the case Chad was whooping conor till he gassed

Obv I am not alone thinking you "Underdog bjj jp" just didnt watch the fight. Also as i have been posting here since 2007 youd know I am far from a Conor fanboy. Your just an uneducated new MMA fan who just joined this site in 2014 and by looking at your posts in your profile your responses really dont say much about your MMA knowledge. I dont hate on that I understand you are still here to learning and I know you wanna be cool and grab some "likes" by dissing Conor fans but make sure you actually diss Conor fans lol. This is an MMA forum, you should watch the fights before commenting on them
Like it was obvious at the end of the first he was sucking wind. By the start of the second he was gassing just trying to end the fight in desperation. And that's coming from a Conor fan

giphy.gif

FloydKOHatton.gif~c200

FACT: Floyd will be the best boxer Conor has ever faced.

McGregor won't see a lot of shots coming and will be fatiguing. He's getting TKO'd/KO'd ala Hatton.

Honestly I think the hardest hitting fighter Conor has faced so far is Chad Mendes.

Ridiculous statement. Most of the guys Conor has fought hit a lot harder than Mayweather. MMA fighters also have better chins than boxers because they are used to getting hit with smaller gloves, not pillows.

You're a retard...

says the troll that has been a fan since 2014 calling those who have been watching MMA longer than he has been alive casuals. You know what casual means right?
Are You Retarded? Just Because I Made An Account In 2014 doesn't mean that was the time I became a fan moron.

Conor will be completely gassed by round 6, Floyd takes over and gattis McGregor in the 7th. Conor quits on his stool unable to get up for the eighth round.
6?? i think conor could go real hard for at least 4 rounds. he could pace and not gas for at least 9.

lets not forget 5 minute rounds with 1 minute rest is a lot different from 3/1

I dont care Floyd is Floyd .........Awesome and wvwry other boxing adjective you want to add in, but he is 40 freaking years old. 40 40 40 40 40 40 and I just dont care there is NO 40 year old athlete that feels fast and quick like they did at 30-35.

He may still be fast enough to destroy Conor......at the same time he may not or may barely win.

Which why this fight is so stupid. Retired boxer of 2 years fighting a prime 28yr old who has absolutely nothing to lose because he is supposed to lose. This is literally a run to the bank and thats it.

They both make 75-100 million for this freakfest.

Why would anyone buy this? My biggest wish is Floyd hasnt lost much and shows what a elite level boxer does to a loud mouth.

Again he is supposed to win Conor is supposed to lose, so it doesnt tarnish Conor at all and he finally becomes actually filthy rich.

I keep hearing this bullshit about Conor's power....Well how about Mayweather's power?

Conor got rocked by Pillow-Fist Diaz.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Jose Aldo, has never been a KO artist and doesn't hit that hard.....Manlet Mendes, doesn't hit that hard either, he has only KO'd nobodies.

Eddie Alvarez has never been a KO artist either.

10.gif

12.gif

Floyd has hurt boxers with amazing fucking chins...He stuns them amazingly...You people are idiots if you thin Conor has a chin to handle these punches.

Boxing weeds out people with bad chins...Mayweather has been fighting Amazing Chin Fighters for 21 years now and has hurt them..since he became pro.

Floyd is gonna KO Conor.

In the clinch Nathan doesn't have to much pop but his one two is probably the slickest at 155, he puts it out there and accurately he caught conor flush and off balance *shrugs*

Back