Fact: Kevin Lee nearly got KO'd again a fight he was easily winning

The sad fact is that Lee’s chin is not the best so he can’t afford to lose focus like he did there. Nonetheless he pulled through remarkably

Idiotic post to say the least OP . Lee dominated end of story . The fact that he took that hit and did a chicken dance outs him in hero category not the way the haters act . Most fighter would have been flat out and done . Stupidity on sherdog has no bounds

Last edited:
I pity the hypocrite Kevin Lee fans, Barboza has a shaky chin but still nearly derailed this hype train who didn't even make weight.

1 top 10 win, 1ko and he's labelled as the future lol. His chin will give way at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd by Khabib or Porier.

Oh, and he said he'd go to 170 after Tony beat him, I'm still waiting.

Man Kevin Lee really gets some mma fans rustled .

“Fact: Kevin Lee nearly got KO'd again a fight he was easily winning.”

Fact: He recovered and won the fight.

Fact: Lee beat one of the best strikers in LW history and TS cried about it on an internet message board while pounding down cheetos. L M A O

but in the end he recovered and won

same goes with a fighter winning the first 2 rounds and then getting KTFO in the final round

you lost
the end

Almost means nothing if you win.

Barboza had his chance and instead of going for the KO chose to stay on the ground and wrestle.

Woulda coulda shoulda.

He showed great recovery and good fight IQ in that situation. He went on to dominate. Impressive how he handled the situation.

Brazilians seriously need some wrestling training . Fact since Silva lol

shit happens. he took a kick that would rock almost everyone and was still there. he will get better
Know who else didn’t make weight for a fight? Khabib when he fought Abel Trujillo.
also against ferguson last year

You are right ts. He looked like Fedor with that recovery.

Back