Fact: Kevin Lee nearly got KO'd again a fight he was easily winning

Kevin Lee is a Jackass but his win cs Barboza was as good as it gets without a finish.

Fuck I hate him.

Happy for him! Great performance.
I wonder how Barboza will bounce back from this.

I don't know how you can say anything negative about him after this performance unless you just hate him.

He was extremely dominant and dealt with a bad situation like a champ. He showed excellent grappling and pretty good striking.

In fact he showed us that him losing to Ferg might actually be caused by his staph infection.

He showed zero cardio issues vs Barboza and he dominated Ferg until he gassed. Him at 100% is a bad match up for Ferg and him vs Khabib sounds very interesting to me.

Lee is legit. Deal with it. Also he might be an even more dangerous match up for Conor than Khabib because his wrestling and grappling are up there with him and he is a much better striker, he is quicker and he has a reach advantage.

Kevin Lee was outstruck on the feet by Barboza (I'm not kidding, look at the fightmetric stats), got badly rocked by a strike a pro fighter has no business getting rocked by and the stoppage was a joke. Edson looked fine in the post-fight press conference, only a tiny cut under his eye. The fight was obviously stopped in order to minimise as much as possible any risk Lee could get caught by Edson who was rallying as Lee was tiring. Kevin Lee fans confirmed as Zabit-tier.

Kevin Lee was outstruck on the feet by Barboza (I'm not kidding, look at the fightmetric stats), got badly rocked by a strike a pro fighter has no business getting rocked by and the stoppage was a joke. Edson looked fine in the post-fight press conference, only a tiny cut under his eye. The fight was obviously stopped in order to minimise as much as possible any risk Lee could get caught by Edson who was rallying as Lee was tiring. Kevin Lee fans confirmed as Zabit-tier.

Barboza landed all of one more distance strike. Lee backed him up multiple times with hooks.

I hope that this post is satire because trying to spin that fight into a negative for Lee is laughable.

Barboza landed all of one more distance strike. Lee backed him up multiple times with hooks.

I hope that this post is satire because trying to spin that fight into a negative for Lee is laughable.

Edson always backpedals though and he badly rocked Lee while he himself was virtually unaffected by everything Lee threw on the feet. I noticed you also didn't challenge my point about the stoppage being a total joke aimed at protecting the UFC's new golden boy. Wonder why that is.

I pity the hypocrite Kevin Lee fans, Barboza has a shaky chin but still nearly derailed this hype train who didn't even make weight.

1 top 10 win, 1ko and he's labelled as the future lol. His chin will give way at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd by Khabib or Porier.

Oh, and he said he'd go to 170 after Tony beat him, I'm still waiting.

FACT: No one cares about your stupid opinion.

Q83RT2FvtaYZqPcqyWUXtklubEFfQFmFdeKjWdE-IhBKEEvHD5YJBUlTv3I8mVaqjRdsHE4gFzj6AzNbnUd1iIcomEMLPuzh440Nna1kZ3SMZRvfelQtOChsfR1NPxhW1uLeZLrrrKIWkhXzavI1JUBKreotY9nGBMs-KfndvMVPpynirxl7rm2TrkUolbhGXY8PKEn83pXx-rrQgSACYhMJjWBH1xiN3ssv-IU0ADmRrvEqTlf4UOn9NA8MEiBxJ9N2vga7zA=w367-h200-nc

Good example of a guy close to getting ko'ed in a fight in which they were dominating, ts your argument doesn't prove anything

One thing I think this match did highlight is that way too much talk about striking ability is based on some idea of what "looks right", basically a guy keeps a standard boxing or MT stance, high hands, the odd kick, a few jabs and he'll be talked up as technically strong.

Khabib on the other hand "looks wrong" with his chin out and his hands low yet he was actually much more effective against both Barboza and Al than Lee was standing.

The way he immediately shot for the take down was impressive. It's a quality every good wrestler should have but doesn't.

I pity the hypocrite Kevin Lee fans, Barboza has a shaky chin but still nearly derailed this hype train who didn't even make weight.

1 top 10 win, 1ko and he's labelled as the future lol. His chin will give way at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd by Khabib or Porier.

Oh, and he said he'd go to 170 after Tony beat him, I'm still waiting.
Khabib won't knock him out. Poirier surely could.

You might be as retarded as Edson now is

I think this is the first time I've read someone getting hate for being able to fight through nearly being ko'd lol. Wtf is going on?? Lmfao

He took a wheel kick to the head and survived to win...That's something to criticize him about?

Back