Fabricio Werdum fails USADA drug test

Whats it for?. probably another stupid supplement you can buy at Walmart. USADA are a scam.

Ali Abdel Aziz is most likely going with the tainted supplement defense in this case. Apparently, Werdum will appeal and go through the arbitration process.

Apparently they use testosterone suspension with no ester attached.
This will be out of your system in hours.

I’ve read that test suspension has a detection window of 1-3 days and must be administered twice a week whereas test cypionate and test enanthate have a detection window of two weeks.

I also recall victor conte saying that “The Clear” is out of your system in hours.

@dimspace can you clarify?

Top fighters are tested more. I don't think they even used to test undercard guys.

Who else is on the list for most often tested, let’s take a look.

Tecia Torres
10 Times
Vitor Belfort
9 Times
Yoel Romero
9 Times
Alexis Davis
8 Times
Anderson Silva
8 Times
Anthony Pettis
8 Times
Claudia Gadelha
8 Times
Demetrious Johnson
8 Times

Glover Texeira
8 Times
Holly Holm
8 Times
Jon Jones
8 Times
Ovince St Preux
8 Times
Ray Borg
8 Times
TJ Dillashaw
8 Times
Valentina Shevchenko
8 Times

https://www.mikeswick.com/usada-tested-ufc-fighters/

Only two guys are tested more than Jones and Anderson. And that is Belfort and Romero. lol.

USADA has done 6,181 tests so far.

There are 552 UFC athletes which averages to 11 tests per fighter.

A brazilian getting popped for roids? Impossible!

Mark Hunt NEVER LOST ONE fight to these PED users. It's all fraud.

Fedor and Mark Hunt are GOATs at HW and all their losses to these PED using chests should be reversed.

Cheaters like Jon Jones, Werdum, and Bigfoot Silva NEVER prosper. Their self-induced career suicide has brought them to their demise. Enough cheating.

#USADA Bless

Amen

Brazilians don't use PEDs.

Just ask Brazilians.

fuck this. i dont give a fuck if they are using drugs. just let them fucking fight.

I want to see ubereem and trtvitor KOing cunts into oblivion. I want to see the finesse and skill of the top guys in top condition. Ultimately, all I want is good fights.

Fuck USADA, fuck UFC. Just let them fucking bang bro

How are those good fights when the other opponent may or may have not been cheating themselves? Seems like a really shitty, unfair and fake fight to me. There's plenty of guys that don't cheat or haven't been caught that knock fools out all the time too.

Everything about those guys was a lie. Ubereem was a lie. Jon Jones was a lie. It wasn't real.

I’ve read that test suspension has a detection window of 1-3 days and must be administered twice a week whereas test cypionate and test enanthate have a detection window of two weeks.

I also recall victor conte saying that “The Clear” is out of your system in hours.

THG had a relatively short detection window (less than a day) mainly due to method of administration but is nowadays quite easily detectable.

My mistake it must be testosterone with no ester then

USADA has done 6,181 tests so far.

There are 552 UFC athletes which averages to 11 tests per fighter.

its fairly heavily weighted to top fighters (the number in colour is the number of samples, graduated from green to red high low.)

Ddaysy9VwAAnz6q

Back