Fabricio Werdum fails USADA drug test

Drug testing is flawed? Why did Lombard test positive before USADA and not since yet still looks the same? You ever hear of masking agents?

1st off, with proper PCT you can maintain most of your gains off steroids, Lombards performance in the octagon would be more telling then the useless eye test. In Vitor's
Case he's probably abused it too long and cannot rebound properly now.

Lol please inform me of what masking agents work with blood tests.

Come on, defending steroid users by claiming that everyone is on them is ridiculous, fact is 2 of the sports most wealthiest champions popped several times, if the wealthiest athletes in the sport are failing then by what logic would guys making 1% of there wealth be passing??

There is also a big difference between a lot of fighters success pre and post USADA which that alone tells you that fighters aren't risking to the same degree as before. If everyone was using before that certainly isn't the case now.

Curious, did you jump to the defense of Chael when he failed his test post Anderson fight??

1st off, with proper PCT you can maintain most of your gains off steroids, Lombards performance in the octagon would be more telling then the useless eye test. In Vitor's

Come on, defending steroid users by claiming that everyone is on them is ridiculous, fact is 2 of the sports most wealthiest champions popped several times, if the wealthiest athletes in the sport are failing then by what logic would guys making 1% of there wealth be passing??

There is also a big difference between a lot of fighters success pre and post USADA which that alone tells you that fighters aren't risking to the same degree as before. If everyone was using before that certainly isn't the case now.

Curious, did you jump to the defense of Chael when he failed his test post Anderson fight??
Nah I hate Chael, plus I wasn't really watching the UFC back then. I didn't even know Chael existed.

Top fighters are tested more. I don't think they even used to test undercard guys.

Who else is on the list for most often tested, let’s take a look.

Tecia Torres
10 Times
Vitor Belfort
9 Times
Yoel Romero
9 Times
Alexis Davis
8 Times
Anderson Silva
8 Times
Anthony Pettis
8 Times
Claudia Gadelha
8 Times
Demetrious Johnson
8 Times

Glover Texeira
8 Times
Holly Holm
8 Times
Jon Jones
8 Times
Ovince St Preux
8 Times
Ray Borg
8 Times
TJ Dillashaw
8 Times
Valentina Shevchenko
8 Times

https://www.mikeswick.com/usada-tested-ufc-fighters/

Only two guys are tested more than Jones and Anderson. And that is Belfort and Romero. lol.

does anyone have a side to side comparison between werdum against cain and against miocic?

Not surprised at all. His cardio in Mexico was veeeeeery suspricious. I bet he was on something there as well. He pushed a crazy pace at such high elevation. Cain smashes clean Wercheat.

Last edited:
Apparently they use testosterone suspension with no ester attached.
This will be out of your system in hours.

If test don't miss drugs why didn't cro cop test positive when he was admittedly using hgh?

you guys are jumping to conclusions, at least wait to see what he popped for, it could be something as irrelevant as Machida being suspended for DHEA which isn't a PED. If he was on roids he would have a better physique.
<{hfved}>

Back