Extremist Muslim vs sane British man...

Care to tell me how you know this, because the extremist refused to answer... GO!

Lie.

"They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." -
Quran 4:89

"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist." - Quran 9:11-12

Two passages from the Quran above which clearly permit death for those who leave Islam. Note no mention of "attacking" Muslims/Islam. It simply says those who leave Islam should be killed.

Now run along.

That's not talking about apostates.

Not surprised at your lack of acumen tho lmao.

Read the next verse (instead of taking it out of context)

"4:90 Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them."

On basically any argument pertaining to Islam, you can simply utter "The West", and the Muslim has lost. I struggle to think of any subject where Islam, or the society it has created, I struggle to say civilization, has come even remotely close to the West. Muslims arguing for Islam are immediately handicapped, and one that should never be attempted to balance.

The West is their's.

History shows that it isn't the group which is the most tolerant, sane, advanced that ends up winning. Simply the group that has the most offspring and expands the most rapidly.

Islam has never been the source of much creation but it's absorbed countless highly inventive cultures and inherited everything they ever toiled for then painted over their histories.

We have to ask ourselves whether Islam is truly anymore backwards than European liberalism/materialism. I'd say not.

For all of their behavior towards women and minorities and ideological stubbornness... They have a future while the West is effectively sterile. They win. It's beyond debate.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit?

We're watching morons argue in the street here.

The only reason to watch two morons argue in the street is to watch a fight break out between them.
Now that I think about it should be against the law for morons to argue in the street if it doesn't result in a fight.

The punishment for breaking the law will be a deathmatch between you and the moron you were arguing with.
Now that would really separate the people that really stand behind their opinion and of course morons.

For all of their behavior towards women and minorities and ideological stubbornness... They have a future while the West is effectively sterile. They win. It's beyond debate.

No, it's not. If you are willing to do whatever it takes you can gas them way quicker than they could ever reproduce.
That option is available for at least another 150-200 years.

Yes it is referring to apostasy. Can you not read? I'll have to hold your hand through this...

... "until they emigrate in the way of God" means if they convert to Islam (become a Muslim). Then directly after that it says "then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them". What do you think "if they turn their backs" means? It means leaves Islam (apostasy).

You're a Muslim with a lack of intelligence. Shocking.

and do not fight you

Define "fight".

The problem with Muslims claiming self defence is they see every little act as an "attack" against them, so they're constantly ready to attack the kafir while claiming to be victims.

Drew a cartoon of Mohammed? Attack against Islam
Said Mohammed was deeply flawed person (documented genocide, rape and pedophilia right in the Quran) ? Attack against Islam
Point out barbaric practices in Middle East? Attack against Islam
Stating forcing women to wear hijab or burka is oppressive? Attack against Islam

The only way you don't end up attacking Islam is if your convert and follow their religion. The very presence of non-believers is offensive and an attack on Islam. There is no peace with Muslims, and hasn't been since the 8th century. You can live "peacefully" with them, but they will turn on you the first chance they get. Christians, Assyrians, Druze, Shias and Yazidis learned that the hard way in Iraq and Syria. When secular authority collapsed, their Sunni neighbors slaughtered them the first chance they got. The capital of ISIS, Raqqa, used to be one of the most liberal cities in Syria. Within a few weeks of falling to ISIS, they were crucifying Christians on the streets.

Don't want a war with Islam? Too bad, they will bring the battle to you. You either fight, kneel or wait for a knife to your throat.

The problem with Muslims claiming self defence is they see every little act as an "attack" against them, so they're constantly ready to attack the kafir while claiming to be victims.

EXACTLY. And the British man is well aware of that, which is why he said "define attack", but the Muslim couldn't respond because he too knows damn well Muslims see everything as an "attack" against them.

Yes it is referring to apostasy. Can you not read? I'll have to hold your hand through this...

... "until they emigrate in the way of God" means if they convert to Islam (become a Muslim). Then directly after that it says "then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them". What do you think "if they turn their backs" means? It means leaves Islam (apostasy).

You're a Muslim with a lack of intelligence. Shocking.

Define "fight".
It's funny you keep asking me to define the verses meanwhile you're defining them in your way.

Which should open your eyes to how some people observe and folllow different things.

I despise Islam but if you're going to criticize do it correctly.

That verse is describing the people they were at war with during that time. If those people decided to become Muslim and then betray them what do you think was going to happen to them?

This isn't about person being a Muslim and leaving Islam. But hey, you go and define that some more for yourself.

It's funny you keep asking me to define the verses meanwhile you're defining them in your way.

No I don't. Why are you lying?

Which should open your eyes to how some people observe and folllow different things.

We can clearly see how Muslims define it: anyone who leaves Islam should be killed and an "attack" on Islam is simply making a joke about Islam.

I despise Islam but if you're going to criticize do it correctly.

LOL! Yes, it's so clear to see you "despise" Islam.

That verse is describing the people they were at war with during that time. If those people decided to become Muslim and then betray them what do you think was going to happen to them?

Erm... nothing, maybe? Ya know, as it's a 'religion of peace'...?

Also, another problem with what you're saying... you're using the whole 'oh you have to understand the time it was written in', but the Quran is believed by Muslims to be timeless and can be applied to the present due to its 'timelessness'. The Quran is a set of instructions on how Muslims should live their lives. How does that barbaric verse have any legitimacy in a 21st century civilised world?

This isn't about person being a Muslim and leaving Islam.

ROFL that's EXACTLY what it's about.

And you expect me to believe you "despise" Islam? Hahahahaha!!!

But hey, you go and define that some more for yourself.

You lost this one, Muhammad.

No I don't. Why are you lying?

We can clearly see how Muslims define it: anyone who leaves Islam should be killed and an "attack" on Islam is simply making a joke about Islam.

LOL! Yes, it's so clear to see you "despise" Islam.

Erm... nothing, maybe? Ya know, as it's a 'religion of peace'...?

Also, another problem with what you're saying... you're using the whole 'oh you have to understand the time it was written in', but the Quran is believed by Muslims to be timeless and can be applied to the present due to its 'timelessness'. The Quran is a set of instructions on how Muslims should live their lives. How does that barbaric verse have any legitimacy in a 21st century civilised world?

ROFL that's EXACTLY what it's about.

And you expect me to believe you "despise" Islam? Hahahahaha!!!

You lost this one, Muhammad.
Tldr

EXACTLY. And the British man is well aware of that, which is why he said "define attack", but the Muslim couldn't respond because he too knows damn well Muslims see everything as an "attack" against them.
yep, i noticed that aswell. the muslim thought he he was being sneaky. that is pretty much all they have to "defend" how shitty islam is, just bullshit like bending the meaning of a commonly used word

Read the next verse (instead of taking it out of context)

"4:90 Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them."

Here, straight from the prophet's mouth. Sahih al-Bukhari is believed by all sunni muslims as true.

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17, see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4152, Sahih Muslim, 16:4154, Sahih Muslim, 20:4490

I'm not an atheist like this guy, but we're on the same side against Islam. It is evil, and we don't want it brought to the West.

Very few atheists call it for what it is. Evil. My hat's off to him.
Yeah , you Christian guys and us non-Theists,Atheists,Agnostics should realize that whatever difference we have, it is minor compared to Islam. But a poll conducted in the US actually found more support for a Muslim president than an Atheist president.

Good little goyims, fight amongst yourselves while you are genocided from both sides.

They all talk the exact same way. They try so hard to sound intelligent, but nothing of value ever comes out their mouth.
Sounds like trump supporters, the alt right, and trump himself...

"Oh my god..were gonna..gonna...bild a wall...bigly...bigly...rong...rong....hes a tuff cookie...rong rong..wyte genocide...cultural marxism ( while enjoying mma)"

Ridiculous.

Btw...who says "hes a tough cookie"
Sounds like a gabby cafeteria lady

Back