Extremist Muslim vs sane British man...

The problem with Muslims claiming self defence is they see every little act as an "attack" against them, so they're constantly ready to attack the kafir while claiming to be victims.

Drew a cartoon of Mohammed? Attack against Islam
Said Mohammed was deeply flawed person (documented genocide, rape and pedophilia right in the Quran) ? Attack against Islam
Point out barbaric practices in Middle East? Attack against Islam
Stating forcing women to wear hijab or burka is oppressive? Attack against Islam

The only way you don't end up attacking Islam is if your convert and follow their religion. The very presence of non-believers is offensive and an attack on Islam. There is no peace with Muslims, and hasn't been since the 8th century. You can live "peacefully" with them, but they will turn on you the first chance they get. Christians, Assyrians, Druze, Shias and Yazidis learned that the hard way in Iraq and Syria. When secular authority collapsed, their Sunni neighbors slaughtered them the first chance they got. The capital of ISIS, Raqqa, used to be one of the most liberal cities in Syria. Within a few weeks of falling to ISIS, they were crucifying Christians on the streets.

Don't want a war with Islam? Too bad, they will bring the battle to you. You either fight, kneel or wait for a knife to your throat.
Sounds like the alt right

Sounds like the alt right
Since when is alt right beheading people in the streets and driving VIED into crowds?

I'm not a fan of the alt-right, but you're trying to create a false equivalency.

On basically any argument pertaining to Islam, you can simply utter "The West", and the Muslim has lost. I struggle to think of any subject where Islam, or the society it has created, I struggle to say civilization, has come even remotely close to the West. Muslims arguing for Islam are immediately handicapped, and one that should never be attempted to balance.

The best part is by the time he had gotten to "Barbaric nonsense" he'd already won. That was just the cherry on top.

Also a scary thing that is going on here that is always ignored in these videos is what they're doing with the "give him a koran and let him reference it" stuff. They're going to give him a koran written in Arabic, and when he can't read Arabic they're going to use that as proof that he's an infidel and use it as an excuse to kill him. Maybe not this man or these people specifically, but this is something that Muslims do all the time, as wild as that sounds.

Since when is alt right beheading people in the streets and driving VIED into crowds?

I'm not a fan of the alt-right, but you're trying to create a false equivalency.
I meant as far as the crying over whats right and wrong and how their ideology is being attacked.

Yes he is. He danced around the questions like a typical extremist, claiming that Muslims only kill apostates in "self-defence". Don't fucking tell me he's not an extremist.

You are presuming he doesn't believe what he is saying is true. Do you classify every Muslim as an "extremist?"

"Why limit yourself to just one book?"

Nice.

I'm not an atheist like this guy, but we're on the same side against Islam. It is evil, and we don't want it brought to the West.

Very few atheists call it for what it is. Evil. My hat's off to him.
I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with you rip if it would end Islam.

Totally agree. The alt left is way more violent than the alt right.

Back