Extacly what is wrong with Cain Velasquez?

19851203_savage_int.jpg
The true GOAT.

Mrs Flying Burrito won't get him come out and play anymore

Unpopular opinion alert:

Cain was just never 1/5th as good as so many of you were eager to believe. He could only do for, what, 3 years? What Fedor did for 10 years and 30 fights.

Fedor fought more often than Cain and didn't need to go into rehab every 2 months. Fedor showed better cardio than Cain EVER has. Fedor is just better in every single way. Skill. Resume. Longevity. Everything.

Cain is a great, amazing heavyweight, who still cant hold a candle to the GOAT.

Cain would’ve fucked up Fedor six ways to Sunday.

Fragile human + absolutely retarded brain = 9000 injuries from breaking yourself

For someone who admittedly doesn't know much about leg workouts, can somebody break it down for me here what he's doing wrong?

I've seen this Video on here for years and never really understood the joke. If it's so terrible, why would his coaches have him do it? And why would a machine that's so bad for your legs even exist? Thanks.

For someone who admittedly doesn't know much about leg workouts, can somebody break it down for me here what he's doing wrong?

I've seen this Video on here for years and never really understood the joke. If it's so terrible, why would his coaches have him do it? And why would a machine that's so bad for your legs even exist? Thanks.

Sherdoggers are fucking idiots when it comes to lifting...90% of them dont know whats wrong with that gif but they agree because they are mindless sheep.

Leg extensions arn't really bad....The only thing that is bad about Cain here, is that he was doing a massive amounts of weight @ very high reps...You can tell that he even had to use a bit of his back for this excersie.

However if you do leg exercises with not much weight and don't use your back when doing them...You will be fine...They are very good for your thighs, specially if you want to get them defined.

Sherdoggers are the same dumbasses who say, don't round your upper back, when pros do this all the time.

No idea, but I find it sad he fought only four ppeople since 2011. He should retire or he should just keep rewatching JDS till the end of time.

Pretty sure it's the fault of his strength and conditioning regimen

Cain in his prime seemed like a freak athlete with the cardio and technique of a welterweight but the strength and power of a heavyweight. That's why many thought he would be the GOAT at heavyweight

It turns out he wasn't naturally freaky after all. He was just training insanely hard. And training that hard while being that size takes a toll on the body

more like he was a naturally freak but retard training destroyed his talent

Back