Media Ew. Cris Cyborg and Cash Me Outside are now besties

Still doesn't ring a bell. Is she another one of does that got fucked, filmed and hence became famous?

No she was like 14 when that episode of Dr Phil came out. Sad day for America.

It's sad to me that I know who 'cash me outside is', but that clip went super viral. Sadder still that Cyborg thought this was a good way to gain exposure. Amanda should collab with lil Tay next.

Super cringe, Cyborg doesn't look natural in there it doesn't work. Cash me outside is very sexy though

IDK what the point of the video is? half the time shes giving a middle finger through the sunroof

giphy.gif

Not sure if trolling, but she would have had exactly 0% to do with the beats, bars, mixing, production or anything to do with the song except supply the mumble rap before audio tune completely fixed her shit up.

Someone noted this bimbo's incredibly unwarranted notoriety, the fact that she's a good looking teenager, and is willing to cash in on her 15 minutes. That's what this is.

What's actually more pathetic is that Cyborg agreed to star in the music video of a trashy white 15 year old girl rapping and dressing like she's a black adult gangster.

I couldn't get more than 15 seconds into that.
<{anton}>

Ain't nobody going to be catching her outside with Cyborg in her corner

To an extent.
But try picking up a guitar and writing a song, then try rapping mindless egotistical lyrics over a beat you find/buy... One is much much much harder. I know from experience.
Image is EVERYTHING now, it used to just be a smaller part of the puzzle.
While you're right about tomorrow's genre's being shit upon by older people. You seem to be forgetting that The Beatles, and other forms of music actually had a purpose, beyond hyping the singer. They were relatable styles. They were part of a message and a movement. These ego rappers, are just spreading BS to the minds of our youth.
Conservatives, and people who lived through WW2 said The Beatles message of love and peace was foolish and dangerous (and theirs some truth to that) , but compared to this shit today. The Beatles look like Socrates with their lyrics. (and I like punk rock lol, I don't even like the Beatles much)

I empathize with the sentiment man, I really do. I listen to a really wide variety of music, but my true loves are metal and classic rock. So yeah, I get it, and I'm not trying to be insulting when I say that I think you're still doing the same thing I'm referring to. These points are the SAME EXACT points every generation makes, and every generation thinks that THIS TIME it's different, NOW is when things are REALLY getting terrible, not when the last generation said so but specifically NOW that WE are saying so..... wash, rinse, repeat....

Here's a fun quote from a music critic regarding the current mumble-rap bullshit that the kids are into:
"Mumble rappers are not merely awful; I would consider it sacrilegious to say anything less than that they are god awful. They are so unbelievably horribly, so appallingly unmusical, so dogmatically insensitive to the magic of the art that they qualify as crowned heads of anti-music, even as the imposter popes went down in history as "anti-popes."

What do you think, would you agree? That's actually what the Boston Globe printed about the Beatles in 1964.... appallingly unmusical.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I didn’t understand like anything she said. I think I need a translator.

Look man, I agree that her music is garbage and I don't like any rap/hip hop either, but you're being very silly here. This girl is making more money than you'll ever see from Instagram...upwards of $40K for a 45 second commercial. Takes this girl 45 seconds to make more than most people make in a year and that's just from fucking Instagram.

"Because a photo posted by Bregoli can get over 750,000 “likes,” she’s in the top 1% of Instagram, which means Bhad Bhabie can command big bucks for a branding alliance. A 45-second mention at the beginning of a video, for example, can bring in north of $50,000. She’s currently averaging $40,000 per post, says Roof"

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/bhad-babie-cash-me-outside-rapper-business-1202817304/

People also seem to like her music as she's charting in the top 100 with some of her songs. Color yourself surprised as this girl has done very well for herself.

i am shocked that anyone would like her music...I really am...then again, i'm shocked anyone listens to arianni grande...at least she has some singing ability..

''Gucci flip flops (fuck it), make it kick rocks (bust it)
This a big clock, check the wrist watch (check it)
Gucci flip flops, fuck it, hit your bitch in my socks (bust it)
This a big watch, diamond drippin' off of the clock (off of the clock)''

''These hoes be dick riding, think they gone come up 'cause they let you fuck (you a hoe)
These hoes be full of drama, they always with the extra''

These lines show creative genius and lyrical mastery. Compelling and rich.

She has good form on her punches as seen on Dr. Phil, plus her club fight, and she with her fighting "background" she is a decent prospect for wmma.

Back