Media Ew. Cris Cyborg and Cash Me Outside are now besties

Her flow is pretty dope. 15 and already this successful. This lady is living the American dream and the haters can’t deal with it.
Not sure if trolling, but she would have had exactly 0% to do with the beats, bars, mixing, production or anything to do with the song except supply the mumble rap before audio tune completely fixed her shit up.

Someone noted this bimbo's incredibly unwarranted notoriety, the fact that she's a good looking teenager, and is willing to cash in on her 15 minutes. That's what this is.

What's actually more pathetic is that Cyborg agreed to star in the music video of a trashy white 15 year old girl rapping and dressing like she's a black adult gangster.

I couldn't get more than 15 seconds into that.

i'm aware
everyone is dumb as fuck, only care about money and its only getting worse.

If one's dumb he can care about money as much as he wants, but won't get much of it.
Just sayin

agreed to star in the music video of a trashy white 15 year old girl rapping and dressing like she's a black adult gangster.

But but she said this sport about respect and integrity...after punching Angela Magana

What the fuck is that shit music?

My god I feel old listening to that crap. Are teenagers that stupid nowadays?

But but she said this sport about respect and integrity...after punching Angela Magana
I'll give her a pass on hitting Magana. You can't relentlessly bully someone online, refuse to apologise and stand your ground when confronted in person, get hit and immediately press charges. Oh, and dummy up injuries.

One of the few times I've actually sided with Cyborg, ever.

And people say there is no good music getting made anymore, well look here.

In a perfect world cyborg would get conor money to beat that moron's ass.

Super cringe, Cyborg doesn't look natural in there it doesn't work. Cash me outside is very sexy though

IDK what the point of the video is? half the time shes giving a middle finger through the sunroof

how do you find her sexy?..she talks like some ghetto whore...she says something stupid on a talk show and she gets a record deal from it? Seriously??

how do you find her sexy?..she talks like some ghetto whore...she says something stupid on a talk show and she gets a record deal from it? Seriously??
FormalSpiritedDrongo-small.gif

First of all, yeah the video and song are absolutely awful. Really wish I hadn't clicked on that lol

But seriously, some of yall need to stop blowing shit out of proportion. You're an adult, it's okay if you don't like everything that everyone else likes. People were 100% convinced that the Beatles were bringing about the end of civilized society, no joke... just relax, be old and lame, it's okay. Let the kids like the stupid bullshit they like

Our culture praises this girl, the Kardashians, Mcgregor for almost killing someone.

030956e2e2806ada93d7db62d32afa19.gif

First of all, yeah the video and song are absolutely awful. Really wish I hadn't clicked on that lol

But seriously, some of yall need to stop blowing shit out of proportion. You're an adult, it's okay if you don't like everything that everyone else likes. People were 100% convinced that the Beatles were bringing about the end of civilized society, no joke... just relax, be old and lame, it's okay. Let the kids like the stupid bullshit they like

sucky music is sucky music...that isn't even music...real music is led zeppelin, black sabbath, old metalica, ac/dc. that is real music...not this ghetto shit...at least get into some decent bands out now...disturbed..but too many people are into hiphop..which I will never understand...its' not even music.

While I can't stand any of this crappy music I'll give that girl her props; she capitalized on a Dr Phil appearance and is making some SERIOUS god damned cash. I have no idea why Cyborg is involved but to each their own...feels very out of place.

sucky music is sucky music...that isn't even music...real music is led zeppelin, black sabbath, old metalica, ac/dc. that is real music...not this ghetto shit...at least get into some decent bands out now...disturbed..but too many people are into hiphop..which I will never understand...its' not even music.

nah man that's what I mean... Don't like it? Sure, no judgment there my friend, I don't like much of it either. But to judge others for liking it, to think that you're somehow viewing things through a more evolved or somehow superior lens? Nah man, relax, people just like different shit for different reasons.

And that whole "it isn't even music" thing is EXACTLY, and I mean that without any exaggeration, EXACTLY what every single generation says about the next generation's music.

We can shake our heads and laugh about how awful it sounds to us old farts, reminisce about the trends and techniques that made our favorite music unique and special to us, but let's not pretend we're above anyone else for it. Music means different things to different people in different generations for different reasons, etc., etc., etc....

Back