EVO 2017 July 14th-16th

Daigo vs. Justin is always a lot of fun.

Did Itabashi make it
had to leave

HE MADE IT TO TOP 8

fckya.gif

WHERE IS THE GIEF NATION AT!!!!

@Crimson Fury GET IN HERE

None of the characters everyone likes to call broken are in top 8. No Laura, Rog, or Urien. Chen and Sajam pointed out there are 8 different mains. But even considering Du's Mika, there's no overlap unless Punk pulls out a repeat character.

I'm pretty torn. Do I want Gief or the US to take Evo? Sim would also be pretty cool.

I like Punk and he actually has a good Zangief himself, but I'm sure he won't be using him. Gotta root for Itazan.

This top 8 is interesting from a few different perspectives. Did Chun take a single major last year? I feel like she didn't. It would be weird if she managed to take it only after getting nerfed.

SonicFox is out. :eek:

Smh at Fchump popping off after a game 1 win and breaking the usb port on the ps causing a 10 min delay and not having the last fight shown on stream lmao.

Props to bonchan and smug getting as far as they did after losing their first match...bonchan missed top 8 by 1 game

I only wanted to see the Scarecrow player, but I read that he made top 25. Too bad.

mVn6Qbe.gif

I didn't watch the whole GF, lol.

I only wanted to see the Scarecrow player, but I read that he made top 25. Too bad.

mVn6Qbe.gif

I didn't watch the whole GF, lol.

lol seriously thats what was going on. When the other player brought out the flash, it was pretty fun.

injustice gf was super anti climactic imo

Trident Rush shouldn't do 20% damage on block and be safe. Who thought that was a good idea?

Actually, it seems like a lot of his shit is safe.

Back