• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

EVO 2017 July 14th-16th

Poor bastards gotta get bopped on stream by Du.

Infiltration will face Floe in the next Pools

if infiltration keeps winning, he'll meet up with Du

I don't like to complain about commentators because it comes off as the sort of thing a whiny teenager would do, but Cujo Kate is singularly awful. I don't want to flat out turn the stream off, but it might be a good time to distract myself by doing the dishes.

I don't like to complain about commentators because it comes off as the sort of thing a whiny teenager would do, but Cujo Kate is singularly awful. I don't want to flat out turn the stream off, but it might be a good time to distract myself by doing the dishes.

I muted mine immediately.

Listening to her commentate with James is a case of "I didn't realize how good I had it." I like James' commentary a lot, so I'm not saying he only sounds good by contrast, but I don't think I properly appreciated how much he manages to break things down for the stream while still putting forward a more in-depth understanding of the game.

Edit: She's probably doing a better job than I would, but that still comes up way short.

KOF top 8 about to start

i'll always remember my first KOF final i saw

What a sick opening match for KoF14 top 8.

that Benimaru bait super against Yuri was top notch

Is KOF always fun to watch, seems like everytime i watch it, its so fun.

Snake and Itazan won their pools

Stupendous and Gunfight won their pools as well.

Back