Evidence of Jones' Guilt

I'm not going to applaud a man who beats his wife in front of their children.
He also head butted a cop car and tried killing himself that night. Just another night in the Bones world

Jones GOAT status should be even more cemented when you consider all of the distractions and legal issues he had going on outside the cage.

equips flame shield

That's a pile of horse hockey, and you know it. I personally don't give too many shits that Jones juiced, but it doesn't change the fact that he did. Deal with it.
Bro come on, I am of the Jones Goat faction but denying the guy took something during his career is denial.
Since I'm not seeing who you're talking to, I'm assuming it's @kflo whom I've had on ignore for years, he has been defending Jones throughout this 100+ page thread <Lmaoo>

Since I'm not seeing who you're talking to, I'm assuming it's @kflo whom I've had on ignore for years, he has been defending Jones throughout this 100+ page thread <Lmaoo>
What a coward this guy is. Lol.

Haha it's actually a fella going by Yellowcrab. He seems to be coming at it with that same energy though. Apparently because Wikipedia states the UFC/USADA rulings, it means Jon was clean.

Bro come on, I am of the Jones Goat faction but denying the guy took something during his career is denial.

No you didn't get the point : my personal opinion is that Jon Jones is a cheater.

But either we stand with facts or we can speculate, because if we can speculate, i also do believe that Fedor is a far worse cheater than Jon Jones and that GSP also likely cheated.

Don't you already know that lame excuse to defend other fighters ? If no proof then they're not guilty, so i apply the same lame reasoning toward Jon Jones.

Jones is a complete POS and cheater but… he’ll pay for his misbehavior soon enough against Sergei :) Captain Turinabol is Getting his low IQ brain shut off.

That’s IF, IF Stipe doesn’t do it first. Lol

Jones has a claim now because they said he wasn't juiced in that fight, so what's the matter? The man is wrong in talking about that NC now the case is solved? Justice works that way or we all will just pretend didn't happen? That's the question you should answer. We live in a society after all, what you think doesn't change anything.
You can educate yourself in the OP.

well, people can only handle so much bullshit. The only one I got on ignore is Drunken Meat Fist…puke.
How many morons claimed usada was beholden to the ufc because they needed their money and were getting paid off to lie and cheat for them. Does that appear to still be a reasonable position?

Back