• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evidence of Jones' Guilt

You’re making things up. Must be the voices in your head.

Why don’t you take some deep breaths and focus on the things I am saying instead of the voices in your head.

I said the TS should correct the inaccuracies in the OP. He should.
Shh.

Fair enough but I still say crying right after losing a fight is the worst

no it's not, go put in 3-6months of everything you got into training only to come up short in the end is devastating and a very emotional moment after your adrenaline dumps

kids commit suicide after failing exams, crying after a loss is pretty fucking mild compared to that and shows that you actually gave a fuck

khabib cried after his first loss in sambo, the feeling was so terrible that he promised himself and his father to never lose again, we all know the excellence that followed his tears

everything about your opinion reeks of a dude whose life can only be described as "mediocre"

no it's not, go put in 3-6months of everything you got into training only to come up short in the end is devastating and a very emotional moment after your adrenaline dumps

kids commit suicide after failing exams, crying after a loss is pretty fucking mild compared to that and shows that you actually gave a fuck

khabib cried after his first loss in sambo, the feeling was so terrible that he promised himself and his father to never lose again, we all know the excellence that followed his tears

everything about your opinion reeks of a dude whose life can only be described as "mediocre"

All fighters have long camps -yet vast majority do not cry on defeat. Being emotional at achieving victory is Manly -crying teary eyed and runny nose at defeat -aint.You sound emotional. Go head my friend -cry it all out. Life is tough.

Last edited:
All fighters have long camps -yet vast majority do not cry on defeat. Being emotional at achieving victory is Manly -crying teary eyed and runny nose at defeat -aint.You sound emotional. Go head my friend -cry it all out. Life is tough.

like a a true tard, you didn't "get" my post,

most fighters have understood that they will never taste greatness and remain in the sport to collect a check,
only those who are heavily invested with their legacy would get this level of emotional when they lose

everybody on this forum knows DC could make you cry the phaggiest tears and beg for your life, so spare me your fake "alpha" talk

jones is on ig live right now, probably on coke
But Jones' agents has made it clear that his supplements were contaminated with cocaine. In no way shape or form is Jon responsible for the cocaine in his system.

But Jones' agents has made it clear that his supplements were contaminated with cocaine. In no way shape or form is Jon responsible for the cocaine in his system.
Don't talk to me. I don't like you.

I’ve really lost interest in this whole thread because I’m not going to argue with people that see multiple positive tests (for different substances) and chalk each one up to extenuating circumstances.

but I’d just like to point out that I made the argument about clomiphene way before Derek did

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...but-not-clomiphene-metabolites.4020881/page-2

Namely if pulsing has been established with clomiphene then why has he not pulsed for clomiphene? But instead metabolite m3 of turinabol.

I’ve really lost interest in this whole thread because I’m not going to argue with people that see multiple positive tests (for different substances) and chalk each one up to extenuating circumstances.
I'm assuming it's @kflo but I've had that guy on ignore for years; save yourself the headache ;).

Untitled.jpg

https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back