Everyone needs to chill on the GOAT talk!

Why "absolutely believe Fedor didn't do steroids"?

He fell apart when fighting in the US and lost 3 straight all via finish

His success came mainly in an org which literally stated in writing they wouldn't text for juice

While in PrideFC he has a granite chin, when he fought in the US in his mid 30s (young for HW) he got KOed by a MW

His physique changed notably from his early pics to later on when testing became more prevalent

He flat out refused to come to the UFC which would have been the most strict testing in his career. (And huge fights and huge paydays)

It is straight gullible To absolutely believe ANY MMA fighter never touched steroids.

All fighters fight cans so nobody can ever be the GOAT according to shertards

There are a few reasonable choices for GOAT. It depends entirely on your criteria.

You can have your own criteria, but you aren't allowed to apply that criteria differently across different fighters.

GOAT = Greatest Of ALL Time!

I will 100% Guarantee anyone that the Greatest MMA fighter of ALL time will never have a definitive answer. They are in the future. All Time = The future also.

Athletes always have and always will get better. I seriously believe that the greats of the early 90's would not even win a TUF show.

MMA is and will always be a non-stop chess match. That is why I love it.

If anyone wants to discuss the Greatest Up Until Now, be my guest.

Fedor = GUUN Ran through the best of his time for a LONG time AND he did it in the heavyweight division, where fighters are fighting with nukes, not .22 calibur like in the lighter weight divisions.
AND, I absolutely believe that Fedor did not do steroids.

My 2 cents for the weekly GOAT talk.
  1. Starts post by saying let's not talk about GOATS anymore
  2. Comes up with new GOAT-lite phrase
  3. Gives GOAT-lite title to someone who hasn't fought anyone meaningful in 5 years.

Arguing over semantics is kind of silly. "Up until now" is implied when discussing the GOAT as none of us possess clairvoyance (at least that I'm aware of) Fedor is the GOAT though I'll give you that.

Why "absolutely believe Fedor didn't do steroids"?

He fell apart when fighting in the US and lost 3 straight all via finish

His success came mainly in an org which literally stated in writing they wouldn't text for juice

While in PrideFC he has a granite chin, when he fought in the US in his mid 30s (young for HW) he got KOed by a MW

His physique changed notably from his early pics to later on when testing became more prevalent

He flat out refused to come to the UFC which would have been the most strict testing in his career. (And huge fights and huge paydays)

It is straight gullible To absolutely believe ANY MMA fighter never touched steroids.

Russia started the Steroid use back in Olympics and if Fedor was/is close to Putin, he would have gotten the best sh*t.

If he did it, he needs a damn refund.
IMG_0881.JPG

Why? It isn't even a debate anymore, GSP is clearly the GOAT. Fedor fought too much cans for me liking.

Obviously Whitaker is a key win... but Bisping has been in the top 10 for over a decade for a reason. Call it luck, or whatever you want, but no scrub is going to knock out Rockhold. That took skill. Bisping has been one fight away from the title almost his whole career... so to say he wasn't valid as a champ is something I don't get.

As for GSP... nobody had a problem with him moving up for a super fight with Spider back when he was active. The one & only reason this now seems like a problem is because of the time off. & wtf... he won... so apparently time off wasn't an issue.

per my original statement... I said "If GSP keeps collecting titles" he will start walking away as the true goat. I said it that way because i believe he is still submerged in the big 5 or 6 atm.

Bisping's a good fighter but everyone knew he wasn't the best in the division which is what the champion is supposed to be.

Bisping's a good fighter but everyone knew he wasn't the best in the division which is what the champion is supposed to be.
Still, I say GSP gets a GOAT Point for beating him. He might not be considered the best (despite beating someone who was considered best at the time) but he's a mainstay ranked right around 5th for a decade or so... & that ain't no easy task. he's literally been like one fight away from the title so many times it's crazy how that worked out... but staying ranked around 5th for a decade is really good. GSP should be credited for beating him.

GOAT = Greatest Of ALL Time!

I will 100% Guarantee anyone that the Greatest MMA fighter of ALL time will never have a definitive answer. They are in the future. All Time = The future also.

Athletes always have and always will get better. I seriously believe that the greats of the early 90's would not even win a TUF show.

MMA is and will always be a non-stop chess match. That is why I love it.

If anyone wants to discuss the Greatest Up Until Now, be my guest.

Fedor = GUUN Ran through the best of his time for a LONG time AND he did it in the heavyweight division, where fighters are fighting with nukes, not .22 calibur like in the lighter weight divisions.
AND, I absolutely believe that Fedor did not do steroids.

My 2 cents for the weekly GOAT talk.
A goat should be someone that can beat anyone from any division so it has to be a heavyweight that's what people are not getting heavyweights don't get no respect

Back