Television Everybody loves Raymond vs king of queens

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I like both. I enjoyed both.

KOQ show ending sucked IMO so I give slight nod to everybody loves Raymond for better show during run.

Now how about watching reruns?

I take ELR with ease over KOQ. I feel ELR aged better then KOQ.

Thoughts?

King Of Queens has prime Leah Remini when she had the most perfect ass ever
Heard her and J Lo are BFFs
Could you imagine those two juicy booties scissoring
Oh man!
When they create Total Recall for real thats what I'm ordering

Plus Leah had a smoking hot sister in the first couple episodes
Lets throw her in the mix too

King of Queens had Ricki Lake. Good luck beating that ELR.

King of Queens

Ray Romano's voice is annoying as fuck.

Both are great & I live in Queens - I was born here too.

But I gotta go with Ray & Long Island on this one.

images.jpg
How I'm post to answer that dummy!

Both had epic casts Robert Frank giani my favs from elr

Deac Danny Spence and Arthur favs from koq

How did king of queens end?

Idk I'm just gonna pick it bc I'm more attracted to Leah lol. But tbh in a lot of episodes I think the two of them are really shitty people if you put their shenanigans in real life

Two of the better sitcoms of that era.

I'll give Raymond the nod though. Had a better ensemble.

How did king of queens end?

Idk I'm just gonna pick it bc I'm more attracted to Leah lol. But tbh in a lot of episodes I think the two of them are really shitty people if you put their shenanigans in real life

Some bs on divorce over having adoption or not and then adoption comes through and they get together.

Ray's mom & the way she is, too reminiscent of how my mama mia really is too.

Ray's dad is bad ass too haha.

Ray.

The ping pong episode is legendary. four to zero. I am kicking your rearo. You can't rhyme zero with rearo.

There were a lot of episodes of Ray that were much heavier than you were expecting.

Some bs on divorce over having adoption or not and then adoption comes through and they get together.
Oh okay. I think the latest episode I've seen was Carrie tested positive on the pregnacy test. I thought it ended with them having a baby

Shoot maybe ur right. Lol
Just looked it up.

Carrie moves to an apartment without Doug, they get marriage counselling, then make pans to adopt a baby. They make a deal that Carrie will get rid of her apartment but she doesn't. Then they both race to China to get the baby first. Then Carrie finds out she's pregnant and and fast forwards a year to her and Doug struggling to raise two small children.

Sounds like a fukkin mess lol

I like both. I enjoyed both.

KOQ show ending sucked IMO so I give slight nod to everybody loves Raymond for better show during run.

Now how about watching reruns?

I take ELR with ease over KOQ. I feel ELR aged better then KOQ.

Thoughts?

Both very good shows in different ways.

ELR was more grounded in the reality and minutiae of every day married life but mined it for tremendous character-based humor.

King of Queens was never flat out fantastical, but there were a lot of over the top situations and exaggerated characterizations. But it was hilarious. Arthur is probably one of the funniest characters I've seen in a sitcom in the past decade and a half. And Stiller, to his credit, was not just looking to do Frank Costanza V2. Completely different character.

I'm going to be posting a bunch in the thread cause I love both shows and watch rerurns on TV land a lot. Noticed though that they replaced an hour block of Raymond with newly acquired syndicated show Mom. That's like replacing Seinfeld with Two and a Half Men.

Back