"every 10 seconds you watch the ref save floyd's life"

pretty much the way everyone else saw it... starts at 1:10

joe ---- "Floyd would just cover up and bend over..... literally bend over"

LOL

Conor Bless

Mcgregoat

tenor.gif

whatta buncha :eek::eek::eek:s lol ref only saved one life in that fight and it wasnt Floyds. {<jordan}
all these hypothetical coping mechanisms

brogan cant even finish a conversation about conor without talking about his amazing fluid movement 'he slides forwards and backwards" wow ya sliding forwards and backwards thats amazing and not a textbook bad idea in striking. i cant wait for the day lateral movement and actual footwork makes it into mainstream MMA lol

PillowFists McGregory does have lateral movement, here is his amazing new wave lateral MMA neo movement in action.

aosECR9.gif

{<jordan}

Truth hurts some time... Conor is a better fighter. People don't respect the game of boxing. They respect fighting

Conor got paid more than any boxer will make over the next 5-10 years lol.

And he's not even a boxer. People supposedly go to boxing for the money but a guy that doesn't even box just made more than any of them will ever make.

I understand the butthurt boxing people feel about this. Conor is an A+ athlete. Higher paid than all of them in their sport lol

Truth hurts some time... Conor is a better fighter. People don't respect the game of boxing. They respect fighting

Conor got paid more than any boxer will make over the next 5-10 years lol.

And he's not even a boxer. People supposedly go to boxing for the money but a guy that doesn't even box just made more than any of them will ever make.

I understand the butthurt boxing people feel about this. Conor is an A+ athlete. Higher paid than all of them in their sport lol
Man that loss really hurt you. Bragging about conors money as a moral victory as if its your own. I hope you get better soon. Sincerely.

His guest was 100% right. Anyone that doesn't want to admit it is just a Conor/MMA hater. Everytime they clinched, if it were a real fight, that's where Floyd's life would be ended unless saved by a ref.
It was a real fight you fucking mongoloid

Man that loss really hurt you. Bragging about conors money as a moral victory as if its your own. I hope you get better soon. Sincerely.
Bragging about the money other people made is pretty fucking pathetic. Conor wouldnt spare you any of his gold coins to save any of yous bum lives.

No logical person would dispute that Conor wouldn't have his way with Floyd in an MMA bout,y.
It was a boxing match and that is what conor claims is his best attribute - his hands.

he was the one who had to chase floyd to get his retirement fund.

so the mma thing is just mma/conor fans being ridiculous and trying to cope with the fact that 40yr old floyd coming off of a 2yr retirement toyed with and gave conor brain damage and stopped him - despite being a few weight classes smaller.

But moral victories right?

Some say moral victories but anyone with a brain knows it was a

Heist built on the backs and pockets of clueless mma/conr fans.

It was a boxing match and that is what conor claims is his best attribute - his hands.

he was the one who had to chase floyd to get his retirement fund.

so the mma thing is just mma/conor fans being ridiculous and trying to cope with the fact that 40yr old floyd coming off of a 2yr retirement toyed with and gave conor brain damage and stopped him - despite being a few weight classes smaller.

But moral victories right?

Some say moral victories but anyone with a brain knows it was a

Heist built on the backs and pockets of clueless mma/conr fans.

You're being far too dramatic.

the way they seriously bring up conor choking floyd up as a possibility is pathetic as well. conor has 1 more submission win than floyd does, so they are probably on about the same level with that one.
Translation: "I have no clue about grappling"

Revised Translation: "Boxing is fighting"

i only talk about his money when boxing fans/conor haters bring up the fact that A level athletes go to boxing for the money. Conor is paid the most out of all of them so therefore he must be A+

i only talk about his money when boxing fans/conor haters bring up the fact that A level athletes go to boxing for the money. Conor is paid the most out of all of them so therefore he must be A+
How much money you make doesnt reflect how good of a fighter you are. Nobody cares how much money he made, he got his ass beat by a 40 year old.

Translation: "I have no clue about grappling"

Revised Translation: "Boxing is fighting"

Gday mate

member that time conor said mayweather was strong in the clinch

Member when conor was about 30lbs bigger than floyd

Yeah i memba

Back