Ever trip yourself out

I trip mysef out everytime I look and see that I actually helped create a beautiful family. Considering the loser no sex younger person I was it's a big accomplishment.

Sherbro...

I think about this all of the time and I just look back in awe at where my Faith-walk with The Lord has taken me.

Not to preach at anyone or anything though, it's just humbling for me.

yes, i often think this way when i've smoked a bowl and am bike-riding. though i have to be careful, because if i day-dream too much, i'll lose focus on keeping balance and may fall. has already happened once lol.

You smoke THEN go for a bike ride?!??!

Are you HI....

giphy.gif

If you stood behind a two way mirror with nothing in front of it but an equally sized one way mirror, you could literally look into infinity.

Infinity looks the same as nothing at all.

<Moyes5>

Sometimes I'll be walking outside and be like damn in 100 yrs I won't be here but the moon, stars and sun will be.

Or I'll be at a food joint and think people from decades before were here and where are they now? How'd their life go?

I'm too analytical. Lol
Almost every night. I get home from work around 1 or 2 am and i take my dog on a long walk under the stars while listening to podcasts about astronomy. Really calms me down

Sometimes ill think about big objects with a similar lense to little things.
For instance: There was something with substance in a vast empty space, and so something smaller was like I want to be around that guy, he has more substance than me. And slowly it got bigger and bigger until it became a star. And other little things had enough substance that they could maintain their separate identity and not get absorbed into it, but not escape its orbit. (that reality of substance attracting less substantial things is essentially how human relationships work as well) And then that star sheds enough heat, not even trying, that it sets the perfect conditions for one of those separate objects to grow a slew of things that create its own little world of dynamics. Things that eat other things. Things that are aware of themselves. And they all die. And one day that rock is going to die too. And one day that Star is going to die too. And the things with the most substance are going to live on the longest. And its at this point where you realize you really need to get a job.

Sometimes while I'm having sex I start to wonder "who is enjoying this more?"

You smoke THEN go for a bike ride?!??!

Are you HI....

giphy.gif

if you've never done it, i HIGHLY recommend it. i'm not saying that you should get crazy-high, but smoke a small bowl and then go for a ride. it's awesome. i bike-ride in state-parks, so it's not like i'm doing it on the street. nick diaz was totally right, which is where i got the idea from lol.

I like to run in nature. I will drive to cool spots to run distance. I have a few spots that I know looked the same hundreds of years ago. I can picture Native Americans living and thriving and sometimes picture them running with me. Its like I can see the history, it's a trip. It's almost spiritual...then I come back to reality when I get back to my car and get back into the rat race.

Dude I have always looked at life that way..To be honest the tripy aspects of life are apparent every day. We just get so wrapped up in ourselves and the experience, that the tripyness gets dulled....Stare at a street sign long enough and the letters or symbols begin to look strange and alien like.....Everything is a trip..

Sometimes I'll be walking outside and be like damn in 100 yrs I won't be here but the moon, stars and sun will be.

Or I'll be at a food joint and think people from decades before were here and where are they now? How'd their life go?

I'm too analytical. Lol

I do the exact same thing. My friends don't say it but I can tell they think it's weird when I talk about things like that.

if you've never done it, i HIGHLY recommend it. i'm not saying that you should get crazy-high, but smoke a small bowl and then go for a ride. it's awesome. i bike-ride in state-parks, so it's not like i'm doing it on the street. nick diaz was totally right, which is where i got the idea from lol.

I've never used the herb, though I want to. But I live in Georgia and I'm a Black dude. If I get caught with a joint, I'm boned.

I've never used the herb, though I want to. But I live in Georgia and I'm a Black dude. If I get caught with a joint, I'm boned.

oh, gotcha. well if you ever get the chance, try it out.

All the time. At night I'll walk and look at the moon and thinking, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" just before I stumble on something I should have been looking out for and eat my shit bad.

I think about death and it trips me out. I don't want to die.

If you're ever in Cali shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with some of Humboldt's finest. ;)

Back