Ever trip yourself out

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sometimes I'll be walking outside and be like damn in 100 yrs I won't be here but the moon, stars and sun will be.

Or I'll be at a food joint and think people from decades before were here and where are they now? How'd their life go?

I'm too analytical. Lol

Sometimes i look up at the moon when it's out during the day and just think "how the fuck is that giant rock just floating up there" like i know the scientific reasons but it's still a crazy concept for my little chimp brain.

I trip mysef out everytime I look and see that I actually helped create a beautiful family. Considering the loser no sex younger person I was it's a big accomplishment.

Sometimes I get high and look at my hands, thinking to myself, what are hands?

db292f8150bb976d89eaf4f1ae19a2e0.jpg

Sometimes I'll be walking outside and be like damn in 100 yrs I won't be here but the moon, stars and sun will be.

Or I'll be at a food joint and think people from decades before were here and where are they now? How'd their life go?

I'm too analytical. Lol

Yes.

I'm too analytical. Lol
Yes i do the same sometimes. Sometimes i wake upnin a panic and hold mybwife closer and feel like i should do something amazing with my life. But then it wears off and i play video games.

But yes i do the same from time to time.

Yes. Especially when I dropped acid.

But yes, I think deeply about lofe, death, the universe, and the concept of infinity quite often.

The time looking back in time thing gets me.

Like how there's certain stars in the universe that can be observed with powerful telescopes but don't exist anymore because they're so far away that in the time it took for the light to reach Earth, they've gotten extinguished.

So you're looking at something that isn't really there anymore.

Was real high one time and I was up at like 2am looking at my apartment window(overlooks courtyard to a house.) I swore that I saw a figure sitting on a chair that would turn and look at me. I played hide and seek with the shadow figure for , it felt like, 45 minutes. Half scared. Half thrilled. The next day, I realized that that "figure" was a table umbrella folded up straight! LOL. The ruffles of the umbrella looked like a figure. I was so high.

I'm too analytical. Lol

I step over cracks so I am like immune from tripping myself up. OCD FTW VD HEP A B + C!!!

yes, i often think this way when i've smoked a bowl and am bike-riding. though i have to be careful, because if i day-dream too much, i'll lose focus on keeping balance and may fall. has already happened once lol.

Yes, I think about the heat death that the universe might encounter. That even if human beings can eventually travel space freely and evolve to the point where we live tens of thousands of years or indefinitely by merging with technology that it won't matter. To even get to that stage of evolution it would be trillions of years after you, I, and everyone and everything we have ever known is totally dead, gone, and forgotten. Then quadrillions until it's all over!

If you stood behind a two way mirror with nothing in front of it but an equally sized one way mirror, you could literally look into infinity.

Infinity looks the same as nothing at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back