Ever tried Kratom?

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bought 100 grams of the stuff from the Netherlands cuz even this weak shit is illegal here.
They say it relaxes you/enhances your mood/stimulates you but I honestly feel nothing from it, it literally feels weaker than having a tea. Is this thing just a placebo? Like potheads buying it and convincing themselves it works? Or maybe I'm just immune to it somehow? Kinda bummed, I wasted 40 euros for some weak-ass tea. <{hughesimpress}>

I'd check out any one of the bi-weekly threads on this for some info

Update: since I wasn't feeling anything I took 3 full spoons of the stuff and still nothing but after 1 hour or so it gave me a horrible jittery feeling, shaky hands, palpitations, it was awful. Basicly I get nothing of the benefits and all of the side effects, down the drain it goes.

I like Kratom, but the effects are really mild. Like a cup of coffee or something. Sounds like you did too much

I like to take it when I'm working. Gives me energy and my body doesn't ache

It's pretty universally liked, maybe try another strain before you completely write it off

Think this is a game? Every fucking day, my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

351sv0l.jpg

I like Kratom, but the effects are really mild. Like a cup of coffee or something. Sounds like you did too much

I like to take it when I'm working. Gives me energy and my body doesn't ache

It's pretty universally liked, maybe try another strain before you completely write it off
I pretty much take it for the same reasons. No aches, energy. I've found not every strain does it for me though. The Mheng da did nothing for me, and it's maybe the most popular strain. Bali though, gets me right.

I bought some Bali red and Green Maeng Da a few months back and it was really strong and pretty kickass. I only used it once a week but after my 5th or 6th time using it I woke up with this huge massive cyst on my face (I literally never get cysts on my face). So I stopped when I read that's a side effect in some people. It sucks because I really enjoyed it:(

I bought some Bali red and Green Maeng Da a few months back and it was really strong and pretty kickass. I only used it once a week but after my 5th or 6th time using it I woke up with this huge massive cyst on my face (I literally never get cysts on my face). So I stopped when I read that's a side effect in some people. It sucks because I really enjoyed it:(
damn!!

I've never heard of that.. that sucks

worst side effect for me is crazy constipation if you take alot. I try and make sure to drink alot of water when I use it

damn!!

I've never heard of that.. that sucks

worst side effect for me is crazy constipation if you take alot. I try and make sure to drink alot of water when I use it

Bro I was so pissed..... I still want to use it again because the stuff I have is really good but It's been months and I still have a small red mark on my cheek (LOL). That cyst was dominant.

Bro I was so pissed..... I still want to use it again because the stuff I have is really good but It's been months and I still have a small red mark on my cheek (LOL). That cyst was dominant.
How did you go about obtaining this strong kratom and is it worth the price? My current kratom situation wrecks my bank account.

How did you go about obtaining this strong kratom and is it worth the price? My current kratom situation wrecks my bank account.

I got it from this place right here https://kratomspot.com/ . It's in California, I should note that I don't know much about about Kratom other then what I've read online. This is the only kind I had ever tried so I have nothing to compare it to. I used the hot tea method with a start of 3 grams and then 3 grams an hour later and I was good for hours.

I got it from this place right here https://kratomspot.com/ . It's in California, I should note that I don't know much about about Kratom other then what I've read online. This is the only kind I had ever tried so I have nothing to compare it to. I used the hot tea method with a start of 3 grams and then 3 grams an hour later and I was good for hours.
Sounds about the dosage and such that I take. Mine comes in capsules, sometimes I will eat like six of those, sometimes I will dump them out and make tea. They sell it at the local head shop here. I'm such a frequent customer that they legit give me a discount when I buy more than one pack at a time.

Fuck yeah. I'm about to try it again in a few minutes. Some kratom doesn't work for me, like meang da. That works for my wife though. I use the Bali.

Last edited:
Im about as much of an expert on the shit as you will ever find. Feel free to ask any questions. My honest opinion though is if you have an addictive personality like me, stay away from it.

Back