Ever tried Kratom?

"Kratom" sounds like an evil villain from like the 60s Marvel Comics era

or an evil villain from the old Hanna Barbera cartoons (Birdman, Thundarr the Barbarian, Galaxy Trio etc.).

Sounds about the dosage and such that I take. Mine comes in capsules, sometimes I will eat like six of those, sometimes I will dump them out and make tea. They sell it at the local head shop here. I'm such a frequent customer that they legit give me a discount when I buy more than one pack at a time.
Holy shit you buy it at head shops. That shit is super marked up. I legit bought nearly a years worth for about $200. It cost less than my wife's coffee habit.

I really enjoy it, but like everything it depends on the person. I've heard for many people it makes them either nauseous or overly jittery. Also at first you have to experiment with doses.

Holy shit you buy it at head shops. That shit is super marked up. I legit bought nearly a years worth for about $200. It cost less than my wife's coffee habit.

I really enjoy it, but like everything it depends on the person. I've heard for many people it makes them either nauseous or overly jittery. Also at first you have to experiment with doses.
Please point me in the direction of the place you bought it from. If I can get the cost of that one luxury down, I will be in a much better spot financially.

Please point me in the direction of the place you bought it from. If I can get the cost of that one luxury down, I will be in a much better spot financially.
you sound poor...

I like it, purchase online...Green Leaf Kratom is who I use. Different varieties have different effects, GLK has a rating system that the customers contribute to , it's a good way to narrow down the search for you..unlike other drugs, taking to much won't get you more fucked up, just sick feeling, it takes some time to find your sweet spot, and every strain is different, good luck.

South Africa sounds terrible.
not if you are a baller...

tumblr_n5w7w39Ogr1ssasngo1_250.gif

I don't like the tea, I make my own capsules..

Was about to order some off Amazon. Glad I read this thread first. Kratom claims a lot of effects but if it’s just a slight stimulant like a cup of coffee, I’ll just stick to a cup of coffee.

I don’t know why I trust Sherdogger reviews on shit more than anywhere else, but for some reason I do, lol.

Was about to order some off Amazon. Glad I read this thread first. Kratom claims a lot of effects but if it’s just a slight stimulant like a cup of coffee, I’ll just stick to a cup of coffee.

I don’t know why I trust Sherdogger reviews on shit more than anywhere else, but for some reason I do, lol.
If you eat enough of the stuff its like taking a couple vicodons or whatever.

Your tolerance builds quickly. I enjoy kratom.. Especially while working. Worth trying.

Some people just cant stomach it. You have to eat alot of plant matter

Im the one who compared it to coffee.. But i think Coffee produces a pretty good buzz.. Its just not a hard drug is what i was getting at.

If you eat enough of the stuff its like taking a couple vicodons or whatever.

Your tolerance builds quickly. I enjoy kratom.. Especially while working. Worth trying.

Some people just cant stomach it. You have to eat alot of plant matter

Im the one who compared it to coffee.. But i think Coffee produces a pretty good buzz.. Its just not a hard drug is what i was getting at.

Ok, I’m interested again. I’m constantly in pain (shoulders and elbows). I ice and use a TENs unit constantly. The TENs helps a little and the ice does almost nothing. I liked cryotherapy but with my work and training hours, I just can’t make it there enouhh times a week to makenit effective. I’m even considering setting up an ice bath tub in the garage. I stopped taking vicodin and don’t want to go back that route. I eveb gave up ibuprofen. My main reason to use kratom is as a painkiller.

Can you recommend a strain or brand?

Ok, I’m interested again. I’m constantly in pain (shoulders and elbows). I ice and use a TENs unit constantly. The TENs helps a little and the ice does almost nothing. I liked cryotherapy but with my work and training hours, I just can’t make it there enouhh times a week to makenit effective. I’m even considering setting up an ice bath tub in the garage. I stopped taking vicodin and don’t want to go back that route. I eveb gave up ibuprofen. My main reason to use kratom is as a painkiller.

Can you recommend a strain or brand?
Maeng Da or Bali for strains

Ive never bought it online so i dunno about brands. I recommend just spending a little more and getting it in capsules. Seasoned users will generally start getting the plant matter uncapped and bagged up, but youve basically gotta just eat the shit in a spoon and chase it with water. Its pretty gross

Let me know how it goes

Maeng Da or Bali for strains

Ive never bought it online so i dunno about brands. I recommend just spending a little more and getting it in capsules. Seasoned users will generally start getting the plant matter uncapped and bagged up, but youve basically gotta just eat the shit in a spoon and chase it with water. Its pretty gross

Let me know how it goes

Thanks for the tips! I’ll report back.

Does anybody else find it strange that once it's in the national press and getting attention that all of a sudden huge batches are coming in testing positive for salmonella?

Back