Ever travel without plans?

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No hotel reservation, no predetermined destinations to see, etc.

If so how was it?

Flew to New Orleans at the behest of a girl I was seeing on a few hours notice once.

Good times and great sex soon followed.

Last edited:
Flew to New Orleans at the behest of a girl I was seeing on a few hours notice once.

Good times and great sex soon followed.

I'm betting you flew there with a plan.

I booked a hotel and bought tickets for the event, but other than that my road trip to UFC Saskatoon was an unplanned lurid tale of drinking, MDMA and being inside of my first hooker for 10 seconds before my friend ruined everything.

No, I cannot do it. Need that structure, or I feel a little loss. Control freak in me.

i dont do anything without a plan and at least 2 backup plans, usually more.

Have done it lots of times, and it's amazing.

Just a plane ticket, no real plan beyond that. Sometimes, I'll book a hostel just so I have somewhere to go from the airport but sometimes I won't either.

Plenty of drug fueled road trips throughout New England on a whim in my younger years. Mixed results from epic to painful. Would change very little if possible.

One time the wife and I bought tickets into Ft. Lauderdale with no plan other than to drive to Miami and find a place to stay. We found a hotel. Had our bellman get us some weed. Signed up to sit through a time-share presentation for the free swag, which turned out to be an air boat tour. Checked out the hotties on the beach and at the clubs.

After a couple day we decided to drive to Key West and stay. Little did we know it was Fantasy Fest time. Amazingly we were able to get a room in an historic B&B that was spitting distance from one of the main intersections where the festivities were taking place. Saw people in nothing but body paint and hung out on a balcony with a chick who had a ton of beads and wasn't shy about asking to see some titties from the girls passing by below. Did a snorkeling tour where my wedding ring slipped off (thanks sunscreen!) and sank down into the depths. Since the rings were matching we tossed the wife's overboard and bought new ones at the first jewelry store we could find after getting off the boat.

Drove back to the airport and the rental was on empty and we were running late. Not sure how we didn't run out of gas on the freeway but it must have been on fumes.

Overall great fuckin' vacation.

I usually book a place to stay wherever I'm going. Other than that, o don't usually have any concrete plans, I talk to locals sometimes I'll find some local who knows what's up and hire them as a guide of sorts.

I've gone traveling for 5-6 weeks at a time around Asia like that.

Bruh that's all that I do. I get a hotel but make no plans on what to do when I get there

I landed in Tokyo with 0 plans and no idea how anything worked and had a good time

Did the same thing in Vietnam 4 months ago and had so much fun that I'm back again at this very second. Landed last night and had a girl from last time pick me up at the airport and we boned all day yesterday

I've traveled without pants.

I did it for like 2 months in China. I had a couple cities/attractions to go see, but I went to each city without a place to stay til I got there. Spent about a week in 8 different areas.

I booked a hotel and bought tickets for the event, but other than that my road trip to UFC Saskatoon was an unplanned lurid tale of drinking, MDMA and being inside of my first hooker for 10 seconds before my friend ruined everything.

Road Trip to Saskatoon.

Sounds like an episode of Corner Gas.

:cool:

I had planned a week up in Tahoe that fell through last minute so i flew to Hawaii with no plans by myself. Best 6 days of my life

Bruh that's all that I do. I get a hotel but make no plans on what to do when I get there

I landed in Tokyo with 0 plans and no idea how anything worked and had a good time

Did the same thing in Vietnam 4 months ago and had so much fun that I'm back again at this very second. Landed last night and had a girl from last time pick me up at the airport and we boned all day yesterday

How much money did you spend at your destination? Little to none?

No hotel reservation, no predetermined destinations to see, etc.

If so how was it?

I've done it a few times just me and my dog. Just get in my car and go for a drive. I was gone for a week once. Slept in my car a couple times when I couldn't find a place that allowed my dog. It's very relaxing when you don't have to be in a specific place at a specific time.

How much money did you spend at your destination? Little to none?

More than I should've because I don't really put myself on a budget when I travel

I could've very easily spent little to nothing but I spare no expense when I'm on vacation

I did today while on my bike ride today. When I usually go out bike riding I'll have pick the destination ride there and then come back. Today however I decided to just say fuck it and well I got lost and was for a good 20 minutes trying to find my way back to the main road near my house. I then remembered I had my cell phone on me and proceeded to use it to get directions back. I feel like such a fool for getting lost on a fucking bicycle of all things

Back