Ever stop eating somewhere because of cheap workers?

Subway is legit the worst sandwich place.

I’d rather eat tuna fish from a vending machine

I always have a quick convo with my sandwich artist before I start to make sure we are on the same page. I can gauge from our conversation if I should or if the person is chill as nills. Particularly saucing to my preference is really important to me. When I was 17 one of my best friends was an amazing sandwich artist. He always added and spread everything perfectly. And if I added extra he knew what to do.

No but there's a few shops near my previous employment I won't use anymore. One being a burgerking.

They do that thing where you buy something costing only say £2. But you Pay with a £10 note, and they give your change back as if you had paid with £5.

Don't sound like a lot I know. But if they are doing this to people on the regular, they will sure pocket some cheddar.

the 15 dollar minimum wage is actually what is making the owners skimp out on things. one of the franchise owners here fired 3 workers and started working as a sandwich servers himself.

for me this 15 dollar wage is sort of a blessing because it drove me away from subway to better mom and pop sub shops

I have two subways. I won’t go to one of them bc when I went there not only were they super stingy, but holy fuck those veggies were a far ways from fresh :confused:

The other one is great tho. If the regular guys are working they’ll load my sub up to the max. But If the girl is working she’ll skimp and I have to ask for extra but even still it’s not very much ):

Also I love their black bean soup. So fucking good.
their yellow colored lettuce is especially alarming in the era of e.coli outbreaks.

their yellow colored lettuce is especially alarming in the era of e.coli outbreaks.
I’ve never received yellow lettuce from subway tbh. It’s always been green n crunchy.

I’ve never received yellow lettuce from subway tbh. It’s always been green n crunchy.
I received some lettuce that looked like this simpsons episode
HomerSandwich.png

Ive had it with subway. I go for lunch sometimes and the owner is so cheap its actually insane.

My sub is basically flat every time I go there, barely any veggies because the owner skimps so hard.

When I ask for extra pickles he literally will only give me 4 or 5 pickles. If I actually want extra I have to ask him twice for the same vegetable, because he doesnr even know what extra means.

Ive watched this guy put my vegetables on like olives and he will literally throw 1 1/2 olives back in his vegetable bin rather than just giving me it.

Today was the final straw. I asked for spinach and he picked up 6 pièces, put 5 on my sub and put the last one back in the veggie bin.

Seriously? Youre tryng to save one piece of spinach worth 1/10th of 1 cent? What is wrong with you? Cheap fuck

I have experienced the same thing. I used to go to subway until a local donair shop opened up. The guy who owns it is the nicest person on the planet and is very generous with his topping which are decent quality. Meanwhile subway for all the corporate backing and low quality ingredient are still to cheap to spare.

That and too many angry ghetto people working in fast food is also becoming off putting. So I just stick to local places or I will go to a fast food place that are being run by a nice and friendly owners.

Sherbro's really?

TS, who is the cheap "POOR" one in this situation?

You need to be careful with franchise locations. My old neighbor owned a franchise Burger King and that dude was cheap as fuck and cut every corner he could. He absolutely hated throwing anything away even though the restaurants are meant to operate that way. I think Subways have tons of franchise owners.

I hate cheap employees like that, as if it comes outta their paycheck. Chipotle is the biggest hit or miss for me. Sometimes they hook it up w/ the meat so they can barely wrap the burrito, but other times they'll shake the shit outta the tongs and let all the meat fall back into the tin, freakin bums.

You can't complain about a place being cheap, when you are shopping at a cheap place.

I have experienced the same thing. I used to go to subway until a local donair shop opened up. The guy who owns it is the nicest person on the planet and is very generous with his topping which are decent quality. Meanwhile subway for all the corporate backing and low quality ingredient are still to cheap to spare.

That and too many angry ghetto people working in fast food is also becoming off putting. So I just stick to local places or I will go to a fast food place that are being run by a nice and friendly owners.
Idk if it’s some kind of rule, but aside from one town, every subway I’ve been to has only had Indian workers. So bc of that I never get rude angry people running the place. Just nice n pleasant ^.^

Idk if it’s some kind of rule, but aside from one town, every subway I’ve been to has only had Indian workers. So bc of that I never get rude angry people running the place. Just nice n pleasant ^.^

Dot or feather?

Subway is dogshit. And not to be racist but Indian/Pakistani people are cheap fucks who try to haggle on anything and everything. Didn’t even have to say he is , I know he is cause that’s all that owns subways

Back