Ever stop eating somewhere because of cheap workers?

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ive had it with subway. I go for lunch sometimes and the owner is so cheap its actually insane.

My sub is basically flat every time I go there, barely any veggies because the owner skimps so hard.

When I ask for extra pickles he literally will only give me 4 or 5 pickles. If I actually want extra I have to ask him twice for the same vegetable, because he doesnr even know what extra means.

Ive watched this guy put my vegetables on like olives and he will literally throw 1 1/2 olives back in his vegetable bin rather than just giving me it.

Today was the final straw. I asked for spinach and he picked up 6 pièces, put 5 on my sub and put the last one back in the veggie bin.

Seriously? Youre tryng to save one piece of spinach worth 1/10th of 1 cent? What is wrong with you? Cheap fuck

Each sandwich actually has a number of items for it.

Like for a 6” if you ask for olives I think the number is 3 or some shit.

3 tomato slices per 6 inch but they dont count olives thats ridiculous lol. They only count tomatoes

I've never seen them count any of the things they put on a sub. It always seemed they were just winging it.

3 tomato slices per 6 inch but they dont count olives thats ridiculous lol. They only count tomatoes

I've never seen them count any of the things they put on a sub. It always seemed they were just winging it.

There is a number for every single condiment or add on to every size they have. It everyone follows it though.

I managed one for a short time in college.

Its literally only this one guy. The regular staff doesnt count olives and spinach like this cheap ass does. Thats next level cheap imo

There is a number for every single condiment or add on to every size they have. It everyone follows it though.

I managed one for a short time in college.

Ive been eating at different subways for like 15 years bro trust me its not normal what he does

Ive had it with subway. I go for lunch sometimes and the owner is so cheap its actually insane.

My sub is basically flat every time I go there, barely any veggies because the owner skimps so hard.

Miserable squashed thing.

Its literally only this one guy. The regular staff doesnt count olives and spinach like this cheap ass does. Thats next level cheap imo

The worst thing about it to me is if he's being that stingy with money what else is he doing with the food to make an extra buck? Reusing veggies for to long that should have been thrown away? I stopped eating at Wendys when my ex worked at one when I was in highschool and told me she saw the reuse the chili for a week.

Ive been eating at different subways for like 15 years bro trust me its not normal what he does
Well 27 years ago(holy shit that was a long time ago, doesn’t seem like that long now lol) there was a blueprint for that shit

Sounds like he’s the only one following the corporate guidelines for sandwhich building.

Subway has been shit for the last 5 years, it seems around the time Jerrod got busted for banging underage prostitutes.

H
The worst thing about it to me is if he's being that stingy with money what else is he doing with the food to make an extra buck? Reusing veggies for to long that should have been thrown away? I stopped eating at Wendys when my ex worked at one when I was in highschool and told me she saw the reuse the chili for a week.

He def keeps old cookies to resell that I know.

Sounds like he’s the only one following the corporate guidelines for sandwhich building.

Probably what it is. Think about some 16 year old is not going to listen to your BS about counting olives. They will with tomatoes cause that's easy but everything else? Fuck off.

I worked at a pizza place once washing dishes. The guy tried to get me to help make pizza and quickly stopped cause I gave 0 fucks about the weight of the pizza and all that nonsense. He wanted it to be exact and I didn't care if it was .1 over.

There is a gyro place by my house. Foods pretty good but the lady at the counter doesn't speak one word of English. She didn't understand what lamb was (at a funeral king gyro shop!)so I had to order chicken. Never went back

Last edited:
Hmmm, that's strange. Subway has always been pretty solid for me. I've ate there quite a few times and can't really ever think of a time I had an unsatisfactory experience.

It must be a Subway thing. The one by my house started charging 10 cents for the paper bags you would normally use for take out... not a decent plastic bag I can later reuse to pick up my dogs shit mind you, but a paper bag cheaper and thinner than the brown bag lunches I used to carry to school when I was a kid. That kind of turned me off to the place... although with years of putting up with wilted lettuce and green tomatoes for a cheap sandwich, I guess that actually proves me the poor folk here.

I have two subways. I won’t go to one of them bc when I went there not only were they super stingy, but holy fuck those veggies were a far ways from fresh :confused:

The other one is great tho. If the regular guys are working they’ll load my sub up to the max. But If the girl is working she’ll skimp and I have to ask for extra but even still it’s not very much ):

Also I love their black bean soup. So fucking good.

Back